Oh Dear God No

Ezee

I was killing frost dragons and then for some reason I logged out. When I tried to log back in, I got this: o5fIN.png and when I tried to recover my account, I found out that they got my email. What should I do?

220px-TurtleOmaha.jpg

Edit: Apparently you can't link directly to RSOF threads, so I'll just tell you there's a subforum called Account Help on the official forums, there you should find two threads, one called "I've been hijacked" and another called "Help recovering your account". Go take a look at those, and report back if you have any more questions. Also, here are the quick find codes which should make it a bit easier to find the threads.

Help Recovering your account - [qfc]250-251-139-63571758[/qfc]

I've been Hijacked - [qfc]250-251-289-63575570[/qfc]

Edited by The_Avatar
Added [qfc] tags

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

Also get a new e-mail account, preferably use gmail. As then you'll get 2 confirmation mails.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Woo, successfully recovered my account but when I logged in I found myself at the ge without my fury, dfs and other stuff. Oddly enough, my chaotic rapier didn't get destroyed and I was still wielding it when I logged in.

220px-TurtleOmaha.jpg

woo, got my email back. :thumbsup: and I changed the password.

Change your email recoveries too. Or better yet, make a new gmail account with 2-step verification and use that just for linking to your runescape account

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

woo, got my email back. :thumbsup: and I changed the password.

Change your email recoveries too. Or better yet, make a new gmail account with 2-step verification and use that just for linking to your runescape account

I have, now just to make back the 15m I lost... <_<

220px-TurtleOmaha.jpg

You logged out with valuable stuff in your inventory? Or do you not have a pin set?

Because I can't see him knowing your pin unless you are keylogged with it a pic taking one. Suggest you look at sorting your pc out if so.

And if you don't have a pin then SET ONE NOW! :mrgreen:

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

You logged out with valuable stuff in your inventory? Or do you not have a pin set?

Because I can't see him knowing your pin unless you are keylogged with it a pic taking one. Suggest you look at sorting your pc out if so.

And if you don't have a pin then SET ONE NOW! :mrgreen:

I was killing frost dragons so I had decent gear, and I have a bank pin and my email was brute forced [stupid recoveries were very,very stupid]

220px-TurtleOmaha.jpg