Fastest way to chaotics

M A T T Y Z

well recently i started doing some dungeoneering in order to get chaotics, i'm only level 36 now but im hoping that you will be able to tell me what sort of dungeon would be best for me to try and get chaotics at a decent pace. Could you also try to tell me how long approximately it would take me to get from my current level to 80 and chaotics(im not spending any points on anything else).

M%20A%20T%20T%20Y%20Z.png

AFAIK it is generally recommended to level Dung up to level 60-ish by extra XP sources (Troll Invasion, JoAT, Tears of Guthix, etc) before starting actual dungeons. But you can solo your own floors if you want (I did most of my levels by soloing all the floors I could access in order).

Also don't forget to go to all the resource dungeons you have access to, they give a nice extra XP which is always nice,

As for how long till chaotic I don't know sorry.

Dusk%20Soul.png

Depends on how much you play everyday, but it shouldn't take more than a week. At your level, do c1 smalls on all dungeons except for the last 5 floors, which should be c6 small. At around level 50-60, you'll want to replace the last 5 floors with c6 larges with 5 people. At higher levels, rush c1 smalls til floor 30, then do c5 larges with 5 people from there. That's how i got 80 dungeoneering. I hope this helped!

Limes.png