best sig ever!

DromarUK

they should remove that.. if someone has epilepsy thats not funny.. its dangerous to them

^^what he said.

Seriously, they could easily have an attack of that sig, so you better remove it. You also gave me a slight headache :x

they should remove that.. if someone has epilepsy thats not funny.. its dangerous to them

^^what he said.

Seriously, they could easily have an attack of that sig, so you better remove it. You also gave me a slight headache :x

i love it, and i love watching it :P lol but u needa think of other people on a public board like this :wink:

Rsn: snyper jr

snyper freak, that was a complete and utter useless and stupid comment (your second one i mean)you made. What if someone is sat at home now suffering from epilepsy, happily browsing the forums..and suddenly BAM they have an attack. Seriously man, you should remove it now. And yes, you probably could get a strike for endangering the reputation of tip it forums.

snyper freak, that was a complete and utter useless and stupid comment (your second one i mean)you made. What if someone is sat at home now suffering from epilepsy, happily browsing the forums..and suddenly BAM they have an attack. Seriously man, you should remove it now. And yes, you probably could get a strike for endangering the reputation of tip it forums.

erm.. shutup :)

i said in both he should remove it, im just stating that for thsoe of us lucky enough not to have epilepsy, its quite funny.. to me at least..'

just shutup and stay off this topic. :roll:

Rsn: snyper jr

what gives you the right to tell me to shut up for vopicing my opinion for one of the comments you made. and yes i did take into account that you mentioned that it was dangerous. Only the first line of my post was directed to you.

wo0t dromarz back

and dont remove the sign as far as your concerned where does it say signs must be 300x150 pixels and 30,000kb and should not give people epilectic fits? :lol: :D :shock:

ftrans2.gif

First pair of dragon legs 18/01/05

Second pair of dragon legs 21/01/05

Third pair of dragon legs 23-01-05

Fourth pair of dragon legs 24-01-05

Yeah but do to the fact that if someone on this boards does have epilepsy that means there's going to be money cost if some one does have a fit. Personally I had to tell my friend Matt not to look at this post do to the fact he does have epilepsy and the last thing I need is him having a seizure at my house. So yeah I'd remove it before someone does have a fit and they hold you personally responisble. I'm usually not the one to take thing seriously and have a heavy conscious but would you really like to know that someone had to go the hospital just because of your sig?

wo0t dromarz back

and dont remove the sign as far as your concerned where does it say signs must be 300x150 pixels and 30,000kb and should not give people epilectic fits? :lol: :D :shock:

I don't know, common sense?

like teenage loser said, so if someone gets a fit, your attitude towards it is 'it's not my problem, too bad'? if so, i have nothing to say to you.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

wo0t dromarz back

I don't know, common sense?

like teenage loser said, so if someone gets a fit, your attitude towards it is 'it's not my problem, too bad'? if so, i have nothing to say to you.

nowhere, but it does say that if an mod tells you not to do anything, its counted as a rule.. at least something like that :P It also delves a little bit into common sense.

This sig falls into both of these categories. :roll:

eevguthix1500v134cp.png