Experience Table

On the old design there's a link to the XP Table under TOOLS (on the left-side menu).

u4Olm.jpg

I noticed that this link is missing on the new design

RXawp.jpg

Also, I can't seem to find any link to the page at all (I thought maybe it was moved to one of the skill calculator pages, but it appears not?) so there isn't any way to get to it unless you happen to know that the URL is http://open.tip.it/pages/view/xp_table.htm

(also it would be cool if the list was expanded to include the XP up to level 126, haha)

Zanty.jpegsigquotes.png

This link in the new design is under INFO > Skill & Data Tables > XP Table. I found it strange how deep you have to go to find the link, the experience table is something that I consider important.

Oh, ok. I guess it isn't terrible, I guess the organization makes more sense than putting it in with calculator tools (although a link on the calculator tools would be handy, I often need the XP Table to know the XP for the level I'm working towards).

Zanty.jpegsigquotes.png

• 2 weeks later...

Was just about to post the same thing.. Should just be there on the left side like it is currently..

Also, when the hell is new site design going to be up? Sick of this old one already.

553VriC.png?1