should i farm torstol?

Diomedus

I have 88 farming, scroll of life, enough loyalty points to buy the t2 greenfingers, I might get enough at the end of this month to buy t3, don't know for sure. I'd be willing to get my hunting level up for juju pots.

I've been farming snapdragons and wondering if i should upgrade. i've been looking at the profit margin for torstol and it worries me, since you need like 10 to profit last i checked. do greenfingers and juju pots give a pretty sure chance at consistent profit?

Diomedus.png

Diomedus.png

War is not about who's right, it's about who's left

I have 88 farming, scroll of life, enough loyalty points to buy the t2 greenfingers, I might get enough at the end of this month to buy t3, don't know for sure. I'd be willing to get my hunting level up for juju pots.

I've been farming snapdragons and wondering if i should upgrade. i've been looking at the profit margin for torstol and it worries me, since you need like 10 to profit last i checked. do greenfingers and juju pots give a pretty sure chance at consistent profit?

according to the spreadsheet I was told about you need to have remote farming to really make torstols profitable, or snapdragons are better profit wise. Because when a torstol seed dies you lose a lot of your profits. Also with torstol farming for best profits you need to know when to sell. As usual atm the herbs are starting to crash because bxpw is over, so snapdragons might be good or you can buy bulk torstols for this reason.

according to the spreadsheet I was told about you need to have remote farming to really make torstols profitable, or snapdragons are better profit wise. Because when a torstol seed dies you lose a lot of your profits. Also with torstol farming for best profits you need to know when to sell. As usual atm the herbs are starting to crash because bxpw is over, so snapdragons might be good or you can buy bulk torstols for this reason.

Actually, assuming you can buy everything at med, torstols currently win out by 25k more per run than snaps. It's usually a toss up between the two profit wise. What spreadsheet are you looking at?

That being said, I agree in that snapdragons would be better unless you know when to buy/sell the torstols. It's a risky business, but the experience is awesome. Greenfingers also has a bigger effect on torstols, since the herbs are worth more.

But yea, it sucks when you lose 1m on a herb run.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

Actually, assuming you can buy everything at med, torstols currently win out by 25k more per run than snaps. It's usually a toss up between the two profit wise. What spreadsheet are you looking at?

That being said, I agree in that snapdragons would be better unless you know when to buy/sell the torstols. It's a risky business, but the experience is awesome. Greenfingers also has a bigger effect on torstols, since the herbs are worth more.

But yea, it sucks when you lose 1m on a herb run.

the one you linked me to in my previous posts. Snap dragons win out according to that if you do not do remote farming.

Get juju pots, regardless of what you farm. They help a ton.

I would do torstols, especially if you can afford to hang onto the herb for a bit to find good selling times. With greenfingers and jujus you don't need to remote farm constantly, (although it always helps).

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014