Returning User

Hi Tip It users,

I am a keen F2Per, and I play a lot when I have the time, and I have just rejoined this forum so I thought I'd briefly introduce myself to this community.

First, a bit about myself:

20 years old, studying physics at university (in my 3rd of 4 years). Enjoy sports (football (aka soccer), tennis, running, working out)

I have never been a member, and my account is called "minerpure68" (pretty dowey name, but I made it ages ago and am stuck with it :D). Feel free to add me and chat in game, I am only on for a few hours of day.

Best wishes to you all

Hey, welcome back to Tip It :D Just moved your topic to the introductions forum :thumbup:

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Welcome back to Tip.It! :) Feel free to let me know if you have any questions about the forum :thumbup:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Welcome back! :thumbsup:

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"