rs tracker id HELP

killer223

on rs i tried recovering my 2007 account, i get an email saying it was successful, and it asks for a tracking id and i wasnt given one? i tried again, looked very closely and got another email saying it was successful, and it asked for another tracking id, please help?

Hey there, welcome to the forums. :)

First off make sure that the e-mail you received is really from JaGex. ([email protected])

When I received accepted account appeal e-mails, I clicked the first link and it sent me to the RuneScape homepage and asked me to enter my login email or username. What does it tell you when you just enter that but not the tracking ID?

Good luck!

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

First off make sure that the e-mail you received is really from JaGex. ([email protected])

Seeing how the from box can be easily faked a more fool proof course of action is to hover over any links in the email to see where they direct too and ensure they do in fact go to runescape.com. Not anything else like runescape.com.net or hurgjvjd.org

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Hey there, welcome to the forums. :)

When I received accepted account appeal e-mails, I clicked the first link and it sent me to the RuneScape homepage and asked me to enter my login email or username. What does it tell you when you just enter that but not the tracking ID?

Good luck!

it asks for a email/login but then says unknown tracking id..

Are you sure you are putting in the right username or e-mail address?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

The e-mail you received from JaGex contains the tracking ID at the end of the link (the 17 letters/numbers). Enter that and your username or e-mail into the appeal.

I just did it with a file of mine and it worked. I also just entered my username without the tracking ID and it worked.

4K469.png

You could try copy-pasting the link instead of clicking it. Some older browsers don't like commas in hyperlinks and leave anything after it out.