Thieving 87 - 99 - sanity check please!

aeryn11

Hi Guys,

I finally admit I need to go to Pyramid Plunder to finish my 99 thieving, and someone said I should workout how long it would take me to finish my 99.

However when it comes to math I am not that good :oops: looking over what I worked out it cant be that quick can someone check/correct me please?

so NO LAUGHING! :P

87 - 91 Thieving

Room 7 only

Checking for Snakes and Searching Urns

Plus coffin and box in the middle

11k XP per 5 minute trip

I would need to do the room 173 times to get to 91.

which would be about 14 hours if each trip takes 5 minutes?

91 - 99 Thieving

Room 8 only

Checking for Snakes and Searching Urns

Plus coffin and box in the middle

12.2k XP per 5 minute trip

I would need to do the room 583 times to get to 99.

which would be about 48 hours if each trip takes 5 minutes?

This is all assuming I dont take breaks and eat rofl but this cannot be right? :shock:

Can anyone set me straight rofl

PS: XP is based on what other players are saying they get running just the highest room (the xp could be wrong)

Aeryn11.png

13034431.png

Don't check the urns for snakes and don't open the coffin.

If you have time check all the urns for snakes in the room before your max, then go to the last room and open all the urns and the chest in the middle.

That's what I did for 99 thieving. At 250k/hr it should only take you around ~40 hours.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Hi

Thanks guys, I guess I was expecting less Jonanananas, hehe I didn't think it would be so.. quick, Thieving was always a skill I was told was long and boring but its not that bad if you know the right way to train it hehe,

:thumbsup:

I may have to deddicate this weekend to getting 91 and next weekend to finishing my 99, right im off to buy a Sceptre

Again thanks guys x

Aeryn11.png

13034431.png