Troll Romance

So I'm at the point of the quest where I must speak with Freda as said. However this message appeared:

9f63a81a97c4182ed894420607f8f797.png?1333490571

http://gyazo.com/9f63a81a97c4182ed894420607f8f797

(My imgur screenshot'ter isn't working so we must deal with gyazo.)

It wasn't mentioned in the guide and at this point I had to re-do Death Plateau which wasn't a nice surprise. I think this should be mentioned in your guide.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

First thing in the body of the quest guide for Troll Romance:

"NOTE: As of January 31, 2012, those who have completed the Death Plateau quest before this date must complete the updated version to continue with this quest."

After reqs/suggestions and before step 1.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

First thing in the body of the quest guide for Troll Romance:

"NOTE: As of January 31, 2012, those who have completed the Death Plateau quest before this date must complete the updated version to continue with this quest."

After reqs/suggestions and before step 1.

We actually just updated that. Looks like someone just forgot to post, so eh, yeah. Either way, this has been updated and you've been credited star, cheers. :mrgreen:

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]