Waterfiends slayer help

deathmania57

I have a 180 waterfiends for a slayer task. I have about 6m cash. 968 gold, 784 green, 1798 crimson, 394 blue charms. I have regular super sets, regular pray book.

I also have 54 summoning, was thinking maybe these charms and 6m would be enough for bunyip? If so how would you suggest going about it?

Also given my current stats (Ive never fought waterfiends befrore) is there any way i could do it with out a summoning familiar? If anyone is interested 41herb..lol. Im trying to make money for extremes..obviously i need to upgrade that.

But i believe the best option is to get bunyip, but then i don't know where id go from there as far as invy and gear wise.

Ignore quest point total. if for some reason you would suggest me doing some quest..How can i put summoning and member stats in signature? i was quit for a while just came back in feb. First day back on tip.it

deadlymaniac.png

Save the blues, use up the rest of your charms. Get a bunyip, bring swallow whole scrolls. You will need a good crush weapon, a zamorakian spear is probably the cheapest option. If you don't have enough, try borrowing one. Use Piety and kill them in ancient cavern, bring good magic defence gear like karils/black dragon hide. Prayer range while the fiend if on you. They have some good drops, I would suggest picking up drops and banking multiple times if necessary. The drops should pay for any expenses like prayer pots and super sets.

I have a 180 waterfiends for a slayer task. I have about 6m cash. 968 gold, 784 green, 1798 crimson, 394 blue charms. I have regular super sets, regular pray book.

I also have 54 summoning, was thinking maybe these charms and 6m would be enough for bunyip? If so how would you suggest going about it?

Also given my current stats (Ive never fought waterfiends befrore) is there any way i could do it with out a summoning familiar? If anyone is interested 41herb..lol. Im trying to make money for extremes..obviously i need to upgrade that.

But i believe the best option is to get bunyip, but then i don't know where id go from there as far as invy and gear wise.

Ignore quest point total. if for some reason you would suggest me doing some quest..How can i put summoning and member stats in signature? i was quit for a while just came back in feb. First day back on tip.it

Along with what The Fray said, being able to use the Fairy Ring is VERY helpful, as the ring is literally 3 steps away from the best Waterfiend spot in the caverns. Also, if you find that you can't afford a Zammy spear after summoning, a cheaper but much slower option is Veracs flail. For the fairy rings, Fairy Tale Part II (only a little bit through the quest, NOT finishing it meaning the reqs aren't needed to access the rings) is to unlock the rings using a dramen / lunar staff and Fary Tale Part III lets you travel without having to equip the staff.

[hide]

99 Strength 99 Fletching 99 Range 99 Hitpoints 99 Attack

99 Dungeoneering <3 99 Magic 99 Smithing 99 Herblore

99 Theving

Slayer Drops: 14 whips, 22 D boots, 27 Granite Mauls, 42 Effigies, 5 Dark Bows.

What would be cool is if Drakan and his minions kill all the sig heroes in the quest except Raptor who is wrecking. You and him team up and cave in some vampyre heads. He becomes a total bro in future quests and in a GM quest he receives a fatal injury and his last dying words to you are "Brofist, mang"

[/hide]

If you have/can get Goliath gloves use those instead of z spear/Sara sword

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword