Goliath gloves +Titan+ Dreadnip at Bandos Tactic Test

Looking for mature boss hunters who are willing to test a tactic, you will need:

- have dreadnips

- Goliath gloves

- 99 Summon (steel Titan)

What do i need you guys for? I want to test out a tactic at Bandos boss.

Idea is to use Dreadnips, Goliath gloves and Steel titan inside bandos room to freeze Bandos.

From there we can unload on Sergeants for Elite clues.

I want to see how well this would work, and of course it sounds fun.

READ THIS: If your not interested in testing out my tactic, please do not post. I don't want to hear anything about "This is not effective" or "This is bad", or "Why do you want to do this?". I want to do it for 1) To test it out 2) For fun. Anyone who does not follow this will be reported.

Thread has been moved to the Tip.Iters Events, Groups, and Teams section. Good luck finding a team. :) Sounds like a fun idea.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I would not mind doing this to be honest. Souunds like something random and fun. Ine question though, why not use Bind on the normal spellbook to freeze Graardor?

I would not mind doing this to be honest. Souunds like something random and fun. Ine question though, why not use Bind on the normal spellbook to freeze Graardor?

Ull splash alot. With goliath u damage + have chance of spec.

Plus Dreadnips will stun boss further.

Ok wer now 2/4.

You got titan and goliath right?

Ull splash alot. With goliath u damage + have chance of spec.

Plus Dreadnips will stun boss further.

Ok wer now 2/4.

You got titan and goliath right?

Yeah i have everything you asked for :P