Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Construction

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Anonymous
[ Display Name History ]

Anonymous

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Soul Wars
How should I go about training my construction from 72 to 80? I haven't trained construction (let alone RuneScape) in ages and I'm wondering if there are any new training methods... Probably not, Jagex haven't updated construction in quite a while IIRC.

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it :)

Th e Doctor
[ Display Name History ]

Th e Doctor

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,081 posts
Oak larders, dungeon doors or mahogany tables. Check grimy's sheets for which is best for cost

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Drazhor
[ Display Name History ]

Drazhor

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,799 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Drazhor
At the moment, I'm training construction too and Oak dungeon doors are nice exp/gp, so take a look at them! However I believe that they require 73 Construction so you may want to try Oak larders until you can make the doors.
Remember to take advantage of the AHK's (Auto Hot-Keys) and of a servants ability to un-cert your items; so bring your stack of oak planks (noted!) with you and just use them on him, get him to un-cert 26, he'll do it for you, then make the Larders/doors.
After he does it once, you can just right click "Fetch from bank", hit '1' then he will repeat the action.
Hold in '1' so that you can remove objects too, so the only clicking you have to do is making the item and also un-certing your planks!
Posted Image
Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users