5 month break

Themooingcow666

I haven't played since endish november I think it was and I used to play on a daily basis, so what all have i missed? How much have the prices changed on everything? And are there better ways to train some of my skills? Thanks :) (I'm looking for some skills to train, I was thinking the normal combat and stuff but maybe farming too)

PS, I have about 3 mil in cash.

PSS oh and for some reason my stats are showing up in my sig as all 1's anyone know why that is? I have way higher stats than that and I just bought members today.

Themooingcow.png

On the signature, just remake the signature again and it'll all work.

On the game, yeah all the prices have changed. All the prices for raw items have dropped, higher leveled gear has dropped in price too. If you want some nice gear, look into good 'ol barrow armour - Torag plate and torag legs/dragon legs would be an option if you can't afford to get Bandos armour yet. Invest in getting a slayer helm too cause it'll be nice if you do normal combat through it instead.

As for farming..well I'm not entirely sure on what's the best to farm at the moment! Better waiting for another to answer that part!

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Was a poor choice to do that on their part, to introduce the SoF and then the RWT option..it's effectively online gambling now! :P

But yes, as Low pointed out, there are 'Loadstones' now that provide a home teleport to the loadstones you have activated.

And yeah it would be a good choice now to get some cheaper prayer experience if you wished to do so.

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!