Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie to the Tip.it forums, although I'd consider myself quite an experienced RuneScape player. I've been playing RuneScape now for about 7-8 years (on and off) and recently returned from a 6 month break due to a very crazy real life schedule! I've visited these forums a few times in the past and lurked around as a guest, however since my return to the game about a week ago I've been trying to catch up on all of the new content. Fortunately I've found much of it conveniently located on both your website and forums!

I figure it can't hurt to register and contribute to many of the great discussions going on around here, so I hope to soon become a regular around these forums!

Anyway, thanks again to all of those who contribute to the great content on both the website and forums - I'm sure I'll see you all around soon.

Tayze

Welcome man!

I did about the same thing you did. I have played RS for quite a while and lurked the forums since I started. I never registered till this past february though! Anyways welcome to the forums, glad to have another experienced RS player here.

that would be me on the list also well kinda, i used to use tip.it but never signed up when i played from 2002-2006 but my character was stolen, and made this one 4 months ago and i decided last month to join.

i'v found everybody here to be quite nice, and polite, you'll enjoy!

iOwn.... (kinda)

2 year old account, Hoping to max before 3-year mark.
rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

1500 total, 2000 total, 2200 total, 2400 total, 2496 total, 2595 total.

99s in order: 99 herblore, 99 firemaking, 99 cooking, 99 strength, 99 Constitution, 99 Attack, 99 ranged, 99 dungeoneering, 99 summoning, 99 fletching,

Welcome man!

I did about the same thing you did. I have played RS for quite a while and lurked the forums since I started. I never registered till this past february though! Anyways welcome to the forums, glad to have another experienced RS player here.

Welcome! I did about the same thing too. I played Runescape for around 7 years, and didn't register to Tip.it forums until recently.

that would be me on the list also well kinda, i used to use tip.it but never signed up when i played from 2002-2006 but my character was stolen, and made this one 4 months ago and i decided last month to join.

i'v found everybody here to be quite nice, and polite, you'll enjoy!

Always nice to a see a new name around here. Welcome aboard :)

Thank you everyone for your very warm welcomes - very much appreciated! :)

Welcome to the Forums! It's a wild ride! :thumbsup:

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"