level 30 been playing the game for 14 days

hi all i am scalesy and i am looking for a clan to join yes i know it maybe abit late to start playing this game and that some people have ten years on me but am really enjoying the game and dont think i am doing too bad for playing the game for two weeks what i would like from my clan is abit of help here and there and a nice bunch of people if anyone know of a good clan please let me know kind regards matt aka scalesy

You are never too late to start playing. With that said, I don't know much about clans, but like the guy said before me feel free to add me, and I'll help anyway I can. I don't play as often as I used to, but I got 7 years on me.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

thanks for your reply guys it does seem that you need to be around combat 80 before you can join a clan so i will just keep working on the quest and tasks til then it seem abit of a shame for us noob that the case but still loving the game at the moment so will keep on working

• 2 weeks later...

I know how you feel. Our clan is currently taking from lvl 50+ combat but I could check in with the clan and see what they think? Maybe I can get you through =D Only requirements would be to pitch in for Citadel work each week. But feel free to add me in game and I'll try to help you out best I can =)

• 2 weeks later...

hi all i am scalesy and i am looking for a clan to join yes i know it maybe abit late to start playing this game and that some people have ten years on me but am really enjoying the game and dont think i am doing too bad for playing the game for two weeks what i would like from my clan is abit of help here and there and a nice bunch of people if anyone know of a good clan please let me know kind regards matt aka scalesy

I'm not sure on to many clans most i've seen have to be atleast 50+ but you can also feel free to add me in game i'll help you in whatever way i can :) RSN: Oli Sykees

tls_skidrow.png