Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tip.It Times - 29 April 2012

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Jaffy1
[ Display Name History ]

Jaffy1

Retired Crew Leader

• Members
  • 3,556 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Ms Julie
Time for a new release of the: >>>Tip.It Times!<<<

Posted Image

WRITE FOR THE TIMES - SUBMIT A GUEST ARTICLE:
Remember, YOU can write an article for the Tip.It Times! You can apply to write full time, or just submit a "one-off" guest article any time you want! Our editors will work with you to ensure that your article is ready for publication. All guest articles can be submitted to tripsis or any other Editorial Panel member. For more information, including details on how to apply full time, read this forum thread: http://forum.tip.it/...he-tipit-times/

I'd like to remind people of the rules pertaining to Times threads:

Read these rules before posting in this thread

When replying please make sure to clarify the article you are replying to! Thanks!

If you spot any typos or mistakes in the article then please PM them to Jaffy1. :)

Enjoy the articles!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image Tip.It Website Crew Leader
Quotes

deskjethp
[ Display Name History ]

deskjethp

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
Something is missing:

Alright enough with the "not going to bet" last lines...

Nothing wrong with a bit of fixer-uppery to existing content though... Though it was sort of a good point, I didn't notice the lack of major updates lately.. No new areas have been released in a long time in particular

Also: Those aren't guest editorials, they're fiction pieces...

darthaddict
[ Display Name History ]

darthaddict

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • RSN:Addict Kevan
  • Clan:RS Addicts
I thought the first one was well written and i agree with it. The only the article forgot to mention was the lack of quest for the past TWO MONTHS! Jagex always pride itself with releasing at least one quest a month. I hope may makes up for it. The last two article are categorizes wrong. They should be fiction pieces, NOT guest editorials.

Addict_Kevan.png[/url]

Kaida23
[ Display Name History ]

Kaida23

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 4,533 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Kaida23
  • Clan:Total F2P Skillers

Also: Those aren't guest editorials, they're fiction pieces...

The last two article are categorizes wrong. They should be fiction pieces, NOT guest editorials.

Thanks, guys. We noticed that as well and they've been relabeled as fictional. :)

Posted Image
Check out my blog to read the Adventures of a Big Damn (F2P) Hero.

Posted Image

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

mara_planter
[ Display Name History ]

mara_planter

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • RSN:mara_planter
Regarding "Something is Missing":

President Lyndon B. Johnson once commented, "If one morning I walked on top of the water across the Potomac River, the headline that afternoon would read 'President Can't Swim.'"

Bot Nuke Day and the continuing efforts to keep bots out of the game take a lot of effort. Changes to the engine often ripple through applications, and require reworking of code that is already "complete". If Jagex is holding back on releasing quests and skill improvements so they don't have to write them twice, I approve.
/\ ~Mara Planter
/ \ o
/ \ |=
/ \ ^ * * * *
| | / \ \ | /

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users