Mumble

F3arNaught

i have been searching and searching for about 2 weeks now and i can not find a single mumble channel to join. i have used mumble for years and have played runescape since before fishing was a skill. i am wondering if anyone has a mumble or if anyone knew of a mumble server that is just for runescape. it would be a lot of fun to be able to actually talk to the people your playing with and would make pking much much more productive. also i had just read about an hour on another forum that was posted today that a guy may make a runescape server with 10000 slots. thanks, F3arNaught.

It seems that, from my experience, most people using voice chat on RS use skype. Many don't use voice chat. We use mumble for our guild in WOW, but never seen any clan in RS use a VOIP like vent/mumble. I know PK clans use different VOIPs. I'd love a w99 mumble to chill in and talk.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

People tend to use private ts3/ventrilo or skype with trusted friends only. Ip leaks is becoming an increasingly big problems for rs player, so voice chat with randomers would be a big risk

*Moves to General Discussions » Tech and Computers*

If you can think of a better forum, or would prefer it somewhere else, don't hesitate to PM myself or another mod/admin. :P.

I'm hesitant to hop into any voice chat with people I don't know. The only ones I'm in are either with my clan or in DGS' Ventrillo. That's just because of what RSI mentioned. Used to PK and stake and was constantly losing my gear to DDoSes.

Just be careful. :). If it smells fishy, it usually is. *Sniff*.

09144a99bb.png