Fraps wont record youtube in fullscreen?

Miner_Guy

As the title says, i want to make an arsenal season summary video on youtube and to do it, i need to record some football footage off youtube but when i record the video just shows the youtube screen not in fullscreen and the video is black.

Help please

SUPER.gif

If you are using Firefox, Video DownloadHelper will download an actual video file of the video you are watching on youtube, and the file will also be much smaller than if you use fraps.

Miner_Guy, have you tried turning off Hardware Acceleration in Flash Player? Having it on might be causing your issue. Also, if you're running FireFox, try disabling Out-Of-Process Plugins for Flash Player. I'm not 100% sure, but having one and/or both of these turned on might be causing the issue that you're seeing. :geek:

~D. V. "Just a possibility..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

What Sbrideau said, though I'd recommend Greasemonkey and Youtube HD Suite as being an overall better option.

Also Hi T&C, it's been a while.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

What Sbrideau said, though I'd recommend Greasemonkey and Youtube HD Suite as being an overall better option.

Also Hi T&C, it's been a while.

Fraps only wont record some type of videos but will record others, i am not sure why. Maybe they have protective measures in place?

Anyway for some websites fraps wont work and video download helper cant find the right video. So i need some new software. How does GreaseMonkey work?

SUPER.gif