getting a void deflector?

Shady Character

i was wondering if i should get a void deflector since i was gonna start training range using the standard method (void chins) at ape atol.

id switch out elite void top for a arma chestplate but i was wondering if speeds up the process enough to be worth it?

ive tried conquest a couple of times and failed. :wall: . ive heard some people take turns losing or whatever, so if someone could explain to me how that works would be cool.

if thats not the case then whats a good set-up for owning ppl :twisted:

De_Toke.png
max.png
Quest cape since Jan. 30th, '08

Paying someone to suicide for ranks is the fastest way of doing it.

Yes its worth getting a deflector not only for range with either acp or swift gloves but also for melee with Goliath/barrows gloves for the best off task set up available.

If I'm on tonight (I will be) ill suicide for you for free after I get 76 mining/crafting (50 k and 26 k xp left for each)

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Paying someone to suicide for ranks is the fastest way of doing it.

Yes its worth getting a deflector not only for range with either acp or swift gloves but also for melee with Goliath/barrows gloves for the best off task set up available.

If I'm on tonight (I will be) ill suicide for you for free after I get 76 mining/crafting (50 k and 26 k xp left for each)

How long does it take to get a deflector having someone suicide for you?

Assassin1357.png

Just add me in game. Any time I'm on and you see me just pm me and ill do it. I could use some commendations for extra void pieces anyways.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

It took me way less than an hour to get the 1250 rank for unlocking deflectors, paying a noob to die to me. (starting at 1000 of course)

Deflector is definitely worth having by the way. Not only is it super useful for range, allowing you ~+25 range bonus over gloves, it also gives the best max hit with most 1 handed melee weapons.

CNqWHdA.jpg

Just add me in game. Any time I'm on and you see me just pm me and ill do it. I could use some commendations for extra void pieces anyways.

ok kool thanks :)

It took me way less than an hour to get the 1250 rank for unlocking deflectors, paying a noob to die to me. (starting at 1000 of course)

Deflector is definitely worth having by the way. Not only is it super useful for range, allowing you ~+25 range bonus over gloves, it also gives the best max hit with most 1 handed melee weapons.

thanks for the info. with the ~+25 range bonus u mean with acp or with swift gloves?

whats the better alternative anyways?

De_Toke.png
max.png
Quest cape since Jan. 30th, '08

ok kool thanks :)

thanks for the info. with the ~+25 range bonus u mean with acp or with swift gloves?

whats the better alternative anyways?

I mean with ACP.

ACP is much better for pvm and in general overall training, but swifts are best for PVP as you want that double bolt for the KO power.

CNqWHdA.jpg

Swifts are also better with the various bane bolts that you can make after ritual of the majharrat. (Reportedly 240 kph at frost dragons with cannon and rune cbow putting it almost on par with melee)

witchynosaur.png

Swifts are also better with the various bane bolts that you can make after ritual of the majharrat. (Reportedly 240 kph at frost dragons with cannon and rune cbow putting it almost on par with melee)

Well i suppose swifts are best on low defense creatures where the additional damage potential outweighs the greatly increased accuracy. Certainly for any place a high level would use range (Arma/Nex/Kiln) You'd value the accuracy more.

I'm not sure i believe gloves beat acp at frosts. The cannons accuracy is based on yours so it would doubly screw you in terms of accuracy. The additional Damage from gloves is only like 5% seeing as it activates ~1/20. Frost dragons don't have high defense, but i think it's high enough to make ACP the winner here.

CNqWHdA.jpg