QBD

Flareboy64

Couple questions before I try again.

1) What style has everyone who has completed it use? I've been trying range but alas I can't do it.

2) Did you have to use divine + torva + pernix, as I don't have access to those items.

However, when I was ranging I was only using black d'hides. I did have dragonbane bolts and had a full yak of brew flasks (which I ended up losing a lot of).

[hide]

99 Strength 99 Fletching 99 Range 99 Hitpoints 99 Attack

99 Dungeoneering <3 99 Magic 99 Smithing 99 Herblore

99 Theving

Slayer Drops: 14 whips, 22 D boots, 27 Granite Mauls, 42 Effigies, 5 Dark Bows.

What would be cool is if Drakan and his minions kill all the sig heroes in the quest except Raptor who is wrecking. You and him team up and cave in some vampyre heads. He becomes a total bro in future quests and in a GM quest he receives a fatal injury and his last dying words to you are "Brofist, mang"

[/hide]

I used this setup:

mONTQ.png

Except I traded out the dfs/coral cbow/coral bolts/unicorn pouch/scrolls for more brews.

In my yak I had brews/restores 4:1

This video might help with some of the tactics, even if you don't plan on using a titan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMmaLei0MPU&feature=g-u-u

tmht-banner-medium-1.png

[spoiler=Rare Drops/Splits (Feb 2013 - ??)]

21m84sy.png

I used this setup:

mONTQ.png

Except I traded out the dfs/coral cbow/coral bolts/unicorn pouch/scrolls for more brews.

In my yak I had brews/restores 4:1

This video might help with some of the tactics, even if you don't plan on using a titan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMmaLei0MPU&feature=g-u-u

You didn't use the necklace? Hmm alright. Also, did you have the normal prayer book or were you on ancients?

[hide]

99 Strength 99 Fletching 99 Range 99 Hitpoints 99 Attack

99 Dungeoneering <3 99 Magic 99 Smithing 99 Herblore

99 Theving

Slayer Drops: 14 whips, 22 D boots, 27 Granite Mauls, 42 Effigies, 5 Dark Bows.

What would be cool is if Drakan and his minions kill all the sig heroes in the quest except Raptor who is wrecking. You and him team up and cave in some vampyre heads. He becomes a total bro in future quests and in a GM quest he receives a fatal injury and his last dying words to you are "Brofist, mang"

[/hide]

I was on curses because I don't have rigour and I didn't use the neck because I forgot about it xD

A pic my friend just sent me:

Gf1Rl.png

tmht-banner-medium-1.png

[spoiler=Rare Drops/Splits (Feb 2013 - ??)]

21m84sy.png

I personally did it with melee using this inv + familiar http://puu.sh/xy2k

and this gear http://puu.sh/xxZc

With nex armour you dont need a divine/ely so you can take the defender along to speed the kill up.

I didn't bother avoiding the flame walls or anything, just sat and tanked it. W/O Nex gear I imagine it'd be the same except you need to dodge the flame walls.

Asmodean <3

I did it using Void + Dragonbane Bolts. Got to say it was really good. I was hitting a lot of 500s and 600s with some 700s thrown in here and there. My hits were constant. It seemed that Ranged was really accurate (but from what i've seen QBD has low Defense anyway). Ranged just made it easier for me because i could stay on the attack while running to avoid the Flame Walls and i could also hit and run the purple things she summoned?

I'll probably try using a Steel Titan instead of a Yak next time though.