Buzz Lightyr; Beyond Infinity.

Tell us a little about yourself, give us some of your other goals/plans for your character, and have some fun.

Also.... How the hell do you only have 79 summoning?? You are almost maxed melees and 87 slayer.

i understand about dung, i also need to work on it hard, iv only been playing for 6 months now and i spent sooooo much time on training everything else but im getting to the point where i gotta work on dung, so when i get my lowwwwww dung up to 70ish we can grind out some :)

also

Also.... How the hell do you only have 79 summoning?? You are almost maxed melees and 87 slayer.

i'm guessing you have alot of the charms banked, and if not then i'd also like to know lol

iOwn.... (kinda)

2 year old account, Hoping to max before 3-year mark.
rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

1500 total, 2000 total, 2200 total, 2400 total, 2496 total, 2595 total.

99s in order: 99 herblore, 99 firemaking, 99 cooking, 99 strength, 99 Constitution, 99 Attack, 99 ranged, 99 dungeoneering, 99 summoning, 99 fletching,

I wouldn't add all the pictures to your starting thread, just update by adding new posts!

Also, I prefer blogs where people write a bit along with the pictures, just to keep things interesting!

Good luck with your goals, even I have the same Dg level as you and mine was 100% F2P soloing! :P

Jamje.png

null and void