Mad Necklace

brad1431

I am debating what to use it on. My thoughts are Agility because it is slow, but there are a few double exp opportunities, for agility, like hati paws, BA, and easy for bxpw.

Next I could do theiving because it is a boring skill with no use as it is slow exp, no money making, and no reason to level it, as it doesnt unlock anything good other than ardy elite, which is my goal level. I currently am using lamps and JOAT and since it is my lowest skill Tears to level it.

Cons is my second lowest skill, but that is easily buyable normally and especially during bxpw.

My last thoughts are Hunter as I really want to get to level 78, which I am only 100K from it, to unlock carrion jadinko's to get the best seed rewards from favour points, but I could probaly just use Oog pools, spiritbag tele to HH pay Papa to word off, and then tele to Jadinko lair.

Other possible options are Summon, as I have the charms for 99, but it would save me time and money for shards, prayer as it would save $5M but I am 95 so who really cares about prayer after 95?

thegame1431.png

Any slow skill is a good choice, out of those agility.

If you have the charms for 99 then no point in using the neck. Charms are the time-consuming part, once you have them the pouch-making part is cake, don't waste the neck on that. If you were short on charms to get 99 the normal way then using the neck would be good.

2480+ total

Steel titan is awesome, but if you already have the charms then it's not worth using the necklace on it just to save some cash.

I assume you can make cash pretty easily at your level. So I'd recommend agility.

You save about 4 hours of your life by doing agility. If you did prayer for example, you would be saving 1.25m/hour by doing it over agility, I'm sure you make more than that.

Also: STOP WASTING LAMPS AND SOA ON THIEVING!!! Thieving is pretty damn fast xp, a lot faster than, say, agility, even at your current levels. (Not to mention xp from SOA is level based)

CNqWHdA.jpg

Another perk of 99 summoning is not having to worry about picking up charms anymore.

I just use xp lamps/rewards on the skills I find the least tolerable, ignoring xp/rates and such. For example, if I absolutely hate cooking I'll use XP boosts on cooking because that's less time spent doing something that I don't enjoy.

77yLQy8.png

how is tiheiving fast, luring I wont do, so tell me how to get fast theif exp without luring or blackjacking?????

Punch the monkey knife fighters. It's like blackjacking but you don't have to lure before you punch, so it's a lot easier.

It's 150-250k xp/hour.

CNqWHdA.jpg

how is tiheiving fast, luring I wont do, so tell me how to get fast theif exp without luring or blackjacking?????

Punch the monkey knife fighters. It's like blackjacking but you don't have to lure before you punch, so it's a lot easier.

It's 150-250k xp/hour.

Pyramid Plunder's about the same too.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.