Random DC/Crashes

hitman76

was just wondering if its just me or is anyone else experiencing random disconnections (at times 6-7 in a row!) and just client crashing/extreme fits of lag. it started for me around 11p.m EST (June 3rd) and is still on going :blink:

pixelsigskulltextjopie2gc5.png

[Thank you very much Skull_Emblem For the Beutiful Sig And Jopie for doing the Text]

I suddenly got disconnected. I logged back in, and everything seems fine... until I try to move. My character just didn't move at all... then disconnected again... That was about 20 minutes ago, and I took a shower in the meantime. Now, I clicked on the "Play Now" button and the client itself refuses to load at all.

I suddenly got disconnected. I logged back in, and everything seems fine... until I try to move. My character just didn't move at all... then disconnected again... That was about 20 minutes ago, and I took a shower in the meantime. Now, I clicked on the "Play Now" button and the client itself refuses to load at all.

yea, i had that exact problem when trying to reload it, just closed safari all together and tried again, then after a couple attempts and a good 2 minute wait, it loaded again and now im playing fine, just with a lot of lag :ohnoes:

thank you pingouin for the reference link!

pixelsigskulltextjopie2gc5.png

[Thank you very much Skull_Emblem For the Beutiful Sig And Jopie for doing the Text]