The Tale of Zaros 2: The Split Soul

abyssalreaper

For those of you that read the first part were probably wondering when I would make part 2. Well its here! This is just a prologue chapter to explain the events that have passed since part 1.

Chapter 1: The Desert

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅKeep moving prisoner!ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Proud Acolyte of the Ooc

Cmon Steve you can do it!

userbaracolyteau6.png

userredkbglz3.png

yeah you're a pretty good writer though I wish you would take the time to write out numerals because it breaks up the story's flow.

Pm me if you need anything proof-read, I may not be very good, but I am always willing to help.

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42

Thats only if it is a long paragraph, if it is short like the preceding one then its fair enough.

Good catch up prologue, its better than trying to lead a story on from one to another. Better to just say ok this is what happened but thats done and we are moving right along.

Like the title it is one of those I know whats gonna happen but if I say it will be wrong type titles.

Carry on...

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Sorry if I don't make chapters in a while I've been getting alot of homework lately, ALOT! Anyway heres chapter 2.

Chapter 2: The Duel Arena

When I came to I was in an arena. ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅWelcome newcomer to the great Duel Arena! I found you in the desert barely alive. I decided to save you now you must prove that you were worth saving! Prepare yourself to battle my gladiators!ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Proud Acolyte of the Ooc

userbaracolyteau6.png

userredkbglz3.png

Hmm, interesting. I didn't like one part though

Suddenly men came into the room. All of them were wearing rune chest plates and holding dragon spears. The charged toward me and roared a fierce battle cry. I realized I had no weapons and tried to fight with my fists. I was able to knock them all out but more and more came

It just seems a bit farfetched that a number of fully armored soldiers could be taken down from weakened, beaten man from the desert. I mean after he turned into the demon thing, okay, but before hand . . . well, this guy must be tough. It did remind me a bit of my old Legend of the Dragon Sword though. Guys got like aspects of the dragon and tore through anything like this guy is with his demon form thingy. keep adding to it though, and I will keep reading it. Maybe have like flashes of memories of what happened to him in that place come back as he fights, i dunno.

ragthing11uo.png

Chapter 3: The First Task

After I fought in the arena the duel master walked up to me. ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Å I predict you will make a fine warrior, especially after a performance such as that. My name is Krucio what is yours young gladiator?ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Proud Acolyte of the Ooc

userbaracolyteau6.png

userredkbglz3.png

Ego dualality

Early dawn

Ergo discovery

Extreme dominace

Errrrr Dont-know

Extremely docile

Erratic Discoverys

ErrrrGiveMeTheFiveKayBecauseIKnowYouWantTo DuringTheNextDay

Exctinction (of) Dinosours

Evoltional data-construction

Everything dont-make-sense

Early Data

Mix and Match?

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

• 4 weeks later...

early days

great story

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-