Cup Lion

So, I don't want to register my email address or get 14 days of free membership. I simply want to sign in the check my bank. But I get stuck with this screen, with no skip button or anything.

Anyone know what's going on?

Clipboard01.png

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

You don't have a choice basically. They brought in email to register fairly recently and have pretty much made it mandatory to have an email associated with the account now through means as this which ensure older accounts put on in.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

There should be a skip button, somewhere (unless the account is brand new). I know I've seen one there.

New accounts get the trial, I don't know anything about old accounts--I think if the account has never had membership that screen might appear.

But yes, Jagex has started using email a lot more, there's not much of a way to get around it. If nothing else, you can make an email purely for Runescape emails/verifications.

Does the X in the upper right corner do anything?

I'm pretty sure that sends you back to the login screen.

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

*1100 Dominion Bosses defeated*

Heroes of Newerth player -- IGN: SaveTehPanda

StarCraft 2 player -- IGN: plasmaJelly

Does the X in the upper right corner do anything?

Returns me to log in screen.

My account is pretty old. Back in 08. And I've been members before. Multiple times.

Thanks guys. I just registered an email address. They allow you to postpone the 14 days of membership, which is what I did.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|