A Few Runescape Suggestions

Give us more room to add more songs to our Runescape playlist or give us 2 more additional playlist

I know not everyone listens to RS music. I tend to enjoy the soundtrack to Okami more than Al-Kharid. But there is some RS music I love. For example, I enjoy almost all the Dungeoneering music and the song from the quest Songs from the Depths included that music added in the Rimmington update, as well as almost every holiday tune I have unlocked. I would like to be able to have more playlist space to add songs, or extra playlist for when its the holidays and when I unlock new Dungeon themes with new music.

Turn the coal bag into a coal/iron/gold bag

I can only imagine this bag at current useful for smithing thou I have used it for mining in the past. Itd be pretty neat if like gravite and chaotic weapons, we could charge our coal bag to carry other ores. For cash or a combination or tokens and cash the reward trader can change our coal bag into and iron or gold bag.

Quest reset

For a pretty easy quest, I loved Songs from the Depths, and I wish I could replay it. Itd be nice if Jagex gave us the option to reset 5 of our favorite quest to replay. Ill explain.

Suppose you enjoyed The Fremennik Trials quest and want to redo it. Jagex allows you to reset the quest to not done it (or once completed). You of course keep the experience you go from the quest and the abilities to wear the helms but you restart the quest from the beginning and all of the NPCs act as if you have not done the quest, so say you cant use any of Rekkella resources, nor do you travel to Waterbirth Island for free. You get to enjoy the quest again and try new ways to complete it.As an incentive for doing the quest again you might receive a 1 time reward of 2 experience lamp or reoccurring but concurrent reward to buy one of the Fremennik helms at GE price from the shop in Rekkalla regardless of weither it is cheaper or not.

You can reset 5 at once but after completion you have to wait a month to redo it. You can quit the reset at anytime, but must wait a month to start it again. You can do the quest as many times as you like, but you only get the exp lamps once or if you did not claim the helm reward the first time, it will not add on (if you dont claim the reward you cant buy the helms at GE price twice.)

Update F2P range to include low end crossbows.

Allow the coral crossbow (not royal) or up to a mithril crossbow and mithril bolts to be F2P.

Make KBD F2P or rehash Elvarg to be a F2P boss

Sorta unrealistic perhaps, but as the oldest RS boss I think it is possible. Currently F2P can only hunt revenants, which isnt very exciting. Jagex can make KBD F2P. Obviously F2P wont be able to get certain drops and KBD would be extremely difficult as F2P. But it would add more excitement to the free world since KBD location is dangerous and is just about the only boss I can think of that can be done with F2P gear, although extremely difficult with things like the prayer pot, antifire pot, or antiposion (cant get poisoned in F2P so this would be so much as an issue).

Or rehash Elvarg to be a bigger, badder, strong dragon for F2P to hunt after the quest. Have it so that F2P must complete the quest to access Elvarg version 2.0 which requires 70+ in attack, strength, and defense, 43 prayer and whatever else to make her exciting for group hunts or solo if you can. You can still do the quest with 60+ combat stats and mithril armor if you wish (I did) and kill lvl 83 Elvarg but then you can discover some dark magic has bung Elvarg back to life and she is strong than before at some high lvl (estimating 200).

Well that all.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

There was actually a suggestion thread on making Elvarg into a repeatable F2P boss a while back. (edit: found it)

I have to agree with you about the coral crossbow, but not the QBD. The initial quest (I forget the name) that gives you the coral crossbow could have been made F2P, but the QBD herself left as members only as an incentive for people to sign up. That, and the crossbow could have been very useful in F2P.

I like the coal bag suggestion as well. Spend coins or DG points to charge up the coal bag so that it will hold the same amount of other ores.

I don't know about redoing quests, but I'd certainly love the option to review the cutscenes from quests. Some of them are pretty cool.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

There was actually a suggestion thread on making Elvarg into a repeatable F2P boss a while back. (edit: found it)

I have to agree with you about the coral crossbow, but not the QBD. The initial quest (I forget the name) that gives you the coral crossbow could have been made F2P, but the QBD herself left as members only as an incentive for people to sign up. That, and the crossbow could have been very useful in F2P.

I like the coal bag suggestion as well. Spend coins or DG points to charge up the coal bag so that it will hold the same amount of other ores.

I don't know about redoing quests, but I'd certainly love the option to review the cutscenes from quests. Some of them are pretty cool.

Thanks for the input, and I remember that tread. I actually supported it thou I thought it was long lost.

Troacctid had a blog post about giving f2p some low end members quests that I really liked.

And I think the QBD should be f2p. That'd be funny as hell.

I agree with Troacctid on that. With the updates given to members and such it doesn't seem to hard to pass over old low end quest to F2P, especially if they are almost self contained in F2P parts of the world. and in no way do i want QBD to be F2P, as funny as it sounds. KBD, however, I can see possible and even if not, Elvarg.

I think 'quest reset' doesn't makes sense -.-

Basically, all I am saying is to allow player to pick a quest they liked doing and allow them to redo it. Jagex doesn't even have to give rewards. However, I know of some players who have fond memories of a quest, and few who have mentioned they'd like to redo it. It's basically like adding more replay value to a game.

29386_s.gif

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

I think then, if you could do the quests again, they won't have value...It..doesn't makes sense, from nothing, a NPC u talked forget all the story to start again. Idk how 2 explain it..., then it would be like video-games, if you did it wrong, just don't save: reset and start over again! Get it? :s

I think then, if you could do the quests again, they won't have value...It..doesn't makes sense, from nothing, a NPC u talked forget all the story to start again. Idk how 2 explain it..., then it would be like video-games, if you did it wrong, just don't save: reset and start over again! Get it? :s

I see your point. but then then begs the question "why do we use help guides on games?" But with redoing a quest, you'd first have to have completed the quest. And not everyone would be like "Oh sweet I can do it again!" It'd be more like for people who say "I really liked this one. Since I'm bored..." or "My friend just told me about this one way to do a quest. Gonna see if it works well" sort of deal. But I see your point.

29386_s.gif