*~*Lord Slayas's Pure F2P Quest For 1615 Total*~* 15/16 99s (111 DG)

Congrats! :thumbsup:

I didn't have any problems doing the event, and I used the lodestones a lot. You shouldn't have any trouble.

How did you check if the name you wanted was free? I'd love to change mine to just Kaida (or even Kaidah), but aside from looking them up on the hiscores I don't know how to check if either is available.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I didn't have any problems doing the event, and I used the lodestones a lot. You shouldn't have any trouble.

How did you check if the name you wanted was free? I'd love to change mine to just Kaida (or even Kaidah), but aside from looking them up on the hiscores I don't know how to check if either is available.

It's a long process.. but basically, add both names to your ignore list. If it says "Unable to find player", it means no one in runescape has that name. If some one does have it, but that player quit.... unfortunately you are out of luck. If it's a player who still plays, though, there's a chance that they might change the name, so don't lose hope :P I had to lurk for a year, watching as the other "Lord Slayas" would change his name, and then change it back at the end of the month (when you change your name, your old name is reserved for a month in case you wish to change back).

However, I was very lucky, in that whoever had this name before me either decided not to change it back and stay with their new name, or forgot altogether. I had been counting the days (but didn't have much hope since he always changed it back) and got lucky, and snapped it up as soon as I realized it was available :P

Its a really long process.... but ultimately worth it if there is a name you really want :)

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

• 2 weeks later...

It's been awhile since I updated this :P I try and do it weekly, but was on vacation for a week with no play time, so set everything back a bit. Anyways, here's what I've been up to lately:

2012 Christmas Event:

xmasevent.png

Merry Christmas 2012~!

xmas2012.png

97 Dungeoneering:

97dg.png

15m Fishing Experience:

15mfish.png

98 Dungeoneering:

98dg.png

It was the first event in quite a while that I actually felt inclined to do on more then one account, and I think Jagex deserves credit for that. After the failure's of hunting eggs and ghosts, they finally delivered a decent holiday quest, and I definitely appreciate the effort ^.^ The Christmas 2012 Picture was taken using my main, Santa Satan Is Sin, simply because I don't have the santa outfit on Lord Slayas, since the account is too new.

My 15m fishing picture was a bit of a derp, a few seconds before I got it, some Log on a beach sent me a pm which had some swearing in it, so I had to hide my chatbox, and caught a bunch of extra lobsters. I did get 15m on the dot for an instant, though, and extra exp is never a bad thing :)

I'm actually starting to get tired of Dungeoneering... I still much prefer soloing or duoing over doing 5:5s, but the monotony and huge amount of attention required during the skill is really starting to take it's toll. I should be getting 99 next week sometime, and then soon after 100, and I think that is where I will stop for awhile.

Only missing 2 level 99 stats with less then 15m Experience at the moment, Range and Crafting (plus Dungeoneering, which I will get to 15m as well, but is not 99 yet), so going to be working on those from now on.

o4qq.png

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

There's been some progress, so here's an update. First of all

87 Mining:

87mine.png

But the big news, is....

99 Dungeoneering:

99dg.png

Got both these levels yesterday, but was so burned out from three+ days of nonstop Dging and Mining I didn't have the strength in me to update this. I think for the next week or two, I'll just work on getting all my 99 stats up to 15m Experience (DG, Craft, Range left) and work on my cooking, before deciding what to do next.

o4qq.png

Med's right, you should probably take a break from DG for a while before trying to get another 2M xp in it.

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

• 2 weeks later...

Figured it might be time to update this

60m Cooking Experience:

60mcook.png

88 Mining:

88mining.png

Haven't much to show, yet, been working on some of those very slow skills and goals. Still, almost made it into the top 10 of F2P for cooking, which is kind of cool =p

Congratulations on 99 Dungeoneering Slaya! biggrin.png

You shouldn't go for 15M dunge exp yet if you're so tired of it, you deserve a break for now wink.png Or at least do it after the two other 15Ms :P

-Med-

Med's right, you should probably take a break from DG for a while before trying to get another 2M xp in it.

Thanks guys :) And yeah, Dungeoneering will probably be the last 15m I get.

o4qq.png

Go man go! Mine those rocks! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Update time! Just a small one, this time.

20m Firemaking Experience:

20mfm.png

Top 10 F2P Cooking:

top10cook.png

The second picture shows my cooking EXP, which ranks me (for now) in the top 10 players in F2P for cooking. I really doubt it will last, and I'm sure I'll lose my spot soon enough, but I still thought it was cool =P

Not many pictures, since still been working on slow skills and getting them up to 15M Exp. I am very close to several levels though, so fingers crossed, big update next time.

The item I was crafting crashed spectacularly earlier in the week, so I had to stop, but the good side effect is it let me get in some guilt-free Cooking and Fming. 6m Total Experience gained in 5 days ftw!

o4qq.png

• 2 weeks later...

Been ages since I updated this, so here we go :)

25m Firemaking Experience:

25mfm.png

100 Dungeoneering:

100dgc.png

Constitution Glitch:

hpglitch.png

I'm very close to several update pictures so was holding off on updating this blog, but unfortunately, my play time has severely dwindled over the last few weeks from a combination of crazy times at work, the upcoming holiday, and helping a friend out through a very tough time.

The glitch picture up above was really strange... I was training range, slowly working my way to 15m Experience, and that happened. 0.0

Slowly working my way towards all my other EXP goals, hoping to have them done in the next week or two. Then, it will be time to start mining.

Congratulation on being in the top 10 f2p cooker! 8-) :razz:

Nice job!

Thanks Tna :D

Nice account, what type of robes are you wearing with your green mask? (your outfit) thank you!

Thanks ^.^ You mean this outfit?

spanoutfit.png

It is one of the standard clothing outfits you can get from Thessalia's clothing shop in Varrock. I believe the exact ones are called Herbalist Robes? They are normally coloured black, but I just changed that to red. Also wearing a clan cape and Str Ammy (t), and red gloves.

o4qq.png

Big congrats on 100 DG! :thumbsup:

Grats on 100 Dg and 25m Fm xp, catching up to me in both :ohnoes: .

It looks like you better hurry and find a way to lose about 6M Constitution xp so you can level that up as well :o.

Speaking of catching me in skills, where's that 99 Mining! I know how much you love training it, so I hope to see that soon ^.^

About time I did another progress update, I've been busy :D

15M Dungeoneering Experience:

15mdg.png

15M Crafting Experience:

15mcraft.png

15M Range Experience:

15mrange.png

Dungeoneering Glitch:

dgpic.png

Finally finished getting all my 99 stats up to 15m+ Experience. It was a long goal, and very hard, especially Range (fell asleep at my computer out of boredom no fewer then 3 times while getting the last 227K Experience) but I am very glad I managed to do it. Now, finally, I am out of excuses, and have to start going for my next 99! Unless I try for 25m all 99 stats atm.....but nah =p

The Dungeoneering glitch was quite strange, I was Dging with a friend of mine (and fellow TIF blogger), and he was logged out for a moment, and when he returned, it did not display him in the party, although he was indeed on the map and in the dungeon. It fixed itself after the floor was completed, but it was definitely strange. Dese bugs....

Big congrats on 100 DG! :thumbsup:

Thanks Kaida |^_^|

Grats on 100 Dg and 25m Fm xp, catching up to me in both :ohnoes: .

It looks like you better hurry and find a way to lose about 6M Constitution xp so you can level that up as well :o.

Speaking of catching me in skills, where's that 99 Mining! I know how much you love training it, so I hope to see that soon ^.^

Indeed, 6m Hp Exp too much.... so weird. Thanks though :) And you'll get your wish, i'll be mining quite soon.... Let's see if i can stay awake for that one :wall:

Grats on 100 Dg and 25M Firemaking xp! I have followed this blog for a while, always amazes me what you can achieve over short periods of time. 99 Smithing soon? Probably the easiest of the ones you have left :P.

Oooh, always nice to meet a follower :D Much as I would like to do Smithing soon, I am waiting until Superheating Rune Bars rises in profit substantially - my plan is to use the profits to help cut down on the cost of prayer. Until that happens though, I'll be focusing on Mining, so probably 99 Mining soon |^_^|

Gratz on 100 Dg!

Very nice! :wink:

Thanks Tna :razz:

o4qq.png

It's amazing how much you can accomplish in this game in just a few short days.... Speaking of accomplishments, here's an update :3

87 Prayer:

87prayer.png

101 Dungeoneering:

101dg.png

89 Mining:

89mining.png

280M Total Experience:

280mtotal.png

Had a few days of hard playing, so managed to get in a fair amount of levels & exps. Prayer & Dg were both done just because I was relatively close to a level already for both. Going to be pretty much working on mining from now on, and cooking as well. Might throw in a few different skills if I get bored, but we'll see what happens.

Till next time.

Congrats on completing your goal! :D

o4qq.png

• 2 weeks later...

Time for small progress update :D

90 Mining:

90mining.png

17m Magic Experience:

17mmage.png

91 Mining:

91miningr.png

Been spending a lot of time on Mining lately, as well as some Dungeoneering here and there. Honestly, I've watched so many movies and TV series lately its gotten to a level unheard of. Ever since I started going for 99 Mining, i've managed to work my way through Community (Season 1-3), Firefly (Complete series), Boston legal (Complete Series), Moonlight (Complete Series), Arrested Development (Season 1-3) and SGU (Complete Series). I think i'll be taking a break from skills that require such focus until I manage to re-fill my multimedia collection with some new & unwatched titles ;)

o4qq.png

Woo! You're almost half way there! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Time for a little update

Random Glitch

glitchhp.png

70m Cooking Experience

70mcook.png

92 Mining

92miningg.png

102 Dungeoneering

102dgx.png

Haven't been up to much lately, still been spending most of my time Mining, occasionally doing some Cooking & Dungeoneering when I find the motivation. The glitch was very weird, it happens frequently when I log in, skills I already have 99 in appearing above my character as if I was training them (even though past 99 they don't show up, and I had just logged).

Well, I better get back to the mines ;)

o4qq.png

• 2 weeks later...

Oof, been awhile since I've updated this.

93 Mining:

93mining.png

30M Firemaking Experience:

30mfm.png

103 Dungeoneering:

103dg.png

87 Smithing:

87smith.png

300M Total Experience:

300mexps.png

75M Cooking:

75mcook.png

Been getting a lot of over-exping in lately, finally got up to 300M Total. I'm so used to being in the 200s, it looks weird to be in the 300s now :P

Ended up getting the Smithing level just because I was pretty close to a level (under 200K till) thanks to all the Dungeoneering I have been doing.

I think I'll be going back to Mining after this, and slowly work my way towards 99. Have really lost all motivation to do it, but unfortunately Superheating is still terrible profit, and I've had my fill of DG for the time being.

Not sure how much play time I'll have the next few weeks, I think i'll be pretty busy.

Woo! You're almost half way there! :thumbsup:

More then halfway now 8-)

Congratz on 102 Dg! 8-) :wink:

Keep going with mining! :razz:

Thanks Tna :) and I'll try my best :(

o4qq.png