One of my youtube videos is blocked worldwide?

Miner_Guy

Hey, i recently started a youtube channel with football videos on it. My first video was a montage of clips from around the web with some music i got off youtube. There were some copyright claims on it but they just went into the description of the video and its status was "matched third-party content". Today i uploaded another video, similar to the first. A montage of football clips with background music, the clips were all from the same sites as the first. But for some reason that video has been blocked worldwide because of copyright claims even though it is pretty much the same as the first video apart from its on a seperate subject of football. Any ideas what i can do?

SUPER.gif

"any idea what to do"

Don't upload videos you dont own the copyright to. Not really much else to suggest. You can use royalty free music for the background but that won't help in your situation as its the football clips causing your problem.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

"any idea what to do"

Don't upload videos you dont own the copyright to. Not really much else to suggest. You can use royalty free music for the background but that won't help in your situation as its the football clips causing your problem.

But the clips are from the same website as the first video? And some are from youtube videos, so i dont understand why this one is banned but not the other? Also as sooon as i upload it, it instantly get banned, how could that happen so quick?

SUPER.gif

Perhaps because the first video got flagged and they are looking into it and therefore posting copyright material for the exact same sources again is instantly blocked to avoid complaints.

It does not really matter if it came from the exact same sites or not, it is still copyrighted video material which you do not have the permissions or right to use in your own videos. So either film something original or get used to having your videos blocked, it's not like youtube really needs more amateur montages of things user x likes/enjoys strung together with annoying music and automated fade effects just gets in the way of the good original content.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I have rendered the file again and will upload it soon because hopefully the reason the previous video got banned so quickly was because they marked the file, but if i use a different file of the same video then it might slip through the net.

SUPER.gif

During process YouTube automatically matches content already in its database including music and football clips. That's why its being flagged as soon as you've uploaded it.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Just click on your name and select video manager, and it should say as part of the movie label if there are any problems, such as saying matched third party content. Clicking on whatever the video says will bring you to a screen explaining the problem.