Hey, I'm Krazy

Hey there everyone, I'm Krazy. My real name is Daniel and my runescape name at the moment is wowgeek10 but that will be changing to match my forum name in a way in 2 days. I'm 17 years old and I play runescape for fun. Yes I know, not many people do that anymore, but that is what I do. If I'm not having fun, I don't play. :)

I hope to meet a lot of cool new people and get to game with a lot of you.

My playstyle like I said is play to have fun. Things I do that I consider fun is slayer, woodcut, overall skilling, and money making. Something I absolutly hate to do is sit around and talk, if I'm going to sit around and talk in a video game, I might as well go hang out with some friends.

Thanks

Well my playstyle like I said is play to have fun. Things I do that I consider fun is slayer, woodcut, overall skilling, and money making. Something I absolutly hate to do is sit around and talk, if I'm going to sit around and talk in a video game, I might as well go hang out with some friends.

If/when I have questions, I will definantly ask.

Thank you very much for the warm welcome!

Well my playstyle like I said is play to have fun. Things I do that I consider fun is slayer, woodcut, overall skilling, and money making. Something I absolutly hate to do is sit around and talk, if I'm going to sit around and talk in a video game, I might as well go hang out with some friends.

If/when I have questions, I will definantly ask.

Thank you very much for the warm welcome!

That's awesome haha. I will definantly add you. :) Thanks for the welcome!