Screen problem since they introduced new Bar on top of Client

TheLad1

Is anyone else having this problem?

Basically, the screen doesn't seem to be aligned properly & then 'judders' to correct itself. It is most evident when trying to click on drops, as I hover my pointer over the drop & nothing shows, then screen seems to judder & the drop can now be clicked on. It seems like the screen 'moves' about 1 cm to correct itself.

This has only happened since they released that stupid bar on top of the screen !!!

the_lad_1.png

All I know is it's messed up my minimap. The colors sometimes glitch and move outside of the lines where they should be. Also creates long black lines randomly on the map at times.

The OPs problem sounds like the thing old CRT monitors do to keep themselves aligned with periodic judder/shaking of the display, which is strange cause nothing really should cause that than using an old monitor that does that.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue