Count Down from 30k

Matt258

I saw that edit Devnull!!

Yeah, the forum software wasn't kind enough to tell me you had posted already.  As soon as I hit the Post button, I saw what collision had happened, and opted for a hyper-fast quick-fix.  I sure as heck ain't gonna be the guy who knocks the count off, now am I? :|

~D. V. "Fighting forum software... Oi." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Using my super-secret mod powers viewing source code, I can see I only beat you by one second.   :P

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Using my super-secret mod powers viewing source code, I can see I only beat you by one second.   :P

No wonder it didn't tell me.  My post was way too close. :|

~D. V. "It figures." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Someone ELSE can start the next page.  It ain't gonna be me! :notalk:

~D. V. "HMPH! No way! No how!" Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

25(spartan)117(john) :twss:

~D. V. "Gone for the 'Halo' joke..." Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

I really wish someone would come to my rescue on the thread I launched in VG&C of OT. :(

~D. V. "So damn stumped right now..." Devnull

I read it, but I'm afraid I might not have much in the way of an intelligent comment to make >.<.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I read it, but I'm afraid I might not have much in the way of an intelligent comment to make >.<.

Don't worry... I'm hoping for someone super-knowledgeable of "TES 3: Morrowind" to come along and rescue me there.  It would even work if they heard about my issue third-hand or fourth-hand and still came to help. ;)

~D. V. "No sweat... I know not everyone's a guru." Devnull

25,107 Working 10 Am to 7 Pm today. Was pretty busy yesterday. They moved all of the buggies on the Grocery side to the back corner of the parking lot since they pressure washed the side walk around the store.

Going for 200M All Skills on Matt258. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RuneScape

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

~D. V. Devnull

~D. V. Devnull