Count Down from 30k

Matt258

What about watching someone playing it?  I'm interested, but all I can do is watch others play at this time. :mellow:

~D. V. "Like you, time and situation stopped me cold too." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I'd rather play a game or do something productive than watch someone play a game.

Same here... I'm normally like that too, give or take something blocking me from being interactive with a PC.  Started getting into watching stuff on Twitch.tv due to not having enough PC to handle things.  Then I happened to find 'xImpalerx' playing "MechWarrior Online", either via their own channel or the 'ngngtv' channel, and kept checking out their shows due to an interesting quirk that they do their shows with.  Watching does have the interesting effect of enabling someone to learn about something, and still be free to do some other things.  Which reminds me... why the heck am I posting without having already been multitasking?  Augh... I must STILL be waking up! *facewall* :wall:

~D. V. "Half-asleep, and apparently verbose..." Devnull

(p.s.: I'm probably typing without my full wits about me... apologies to anyone set off by my effective lunacy...)

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Dang... barely caught the end of their most recent show just now @ :arrow: http://www.twitch.tv/ngngtv ... I'll have to watch the tape (metaphorically speaking, because it's a digital video file) later, as well as look out for :arrow: http://www.twitch.tv/ximpalerx going live.  I'm beginning to wish I could join in their chat when live, but I'll need to recover my e-mail first (which hasn't happened due to things beyond my control) before I dare create a Twitch.tv account. *facewall* :wall:

Bright side, another MechWarrior just went live on the 'ngngtv' feed link while I was slowly typing this post and getting mentally delayed multiple times... so there's somebody to watch at the moment. :shades:

~D. V. "I think I'm mentally overloaded?" Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

~D. V. Devnull

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png

grammar2gr8dx.png