Wheres my Necromancer Kit?

Neos_Matrix

I've spent the last week or so, burning fiyr corpses for Gold Keys which in return reward me with Necromancer Kits. So far, I have spent just over 6m buying Magic Pyre Logs and Fiyr Corpses since I didn't have time to get the necessary resources. On the first day, I managed to get 2 out of the 3 Necromancer Kits needed which was pleasing. The next 6 days, was chaotic. I instead received unnecessary equipment and armor which included several black platebodies.

Frankly, yes, I may be stupid for spend a large amount of cash just to get a rare item for cosmetic reasons. But, I have reasons for wanting this. I keep thinking that the chances of getting the necromancer kits were somehow altered or my luck was just terrible. (Yes, I was using Morytania Legs 4 to improve chances of better keys when burning corpses, and Ring of Wealth to improve rewards from chests)

Since my membership is ending tonight, I managed to burn another 100 fiyr corpses. No sign of necromancer kit either. Until my next membership....

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Well gold keys in themselves are fairly rare and then the necromancer kits are super rare as a reward for gold keys, about the only costume rarer is black ibis.

Frankly the fact you even got 2/3 kits already is pretty dam lucky!

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I must have been very lucky, as I managed to get 4 Necro Kits using 42 Gold Keys. I've no idea how many actual pyres I burned though.

Now, if only I could sell you my spare kit !!

As for Black Ibis - don't talk to me about that. 11m Pluner XP & not a single item :(

the_lad_1.png

Ever since the mory legs update the necro kits are pretty easy to get. It doesn't sound like you burned that many shade remains, 6 days is a long time but you didn't specify how many hours a day you were playing. If you logged on a weekend and just burned fyir all day, chances are at the end of the day you'd have atleast 1 kit.

2480+ total

Ok, maybe 200 fiyr corpses per day isn't that much. Heck, you could hardly call that anything.

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

You think getting necro kits is bad? Try getting full Lava Flow outfit.

It's been 9 hours and I STILL don't have my last piece, fml.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Make sure you're using Morytania legs :3 They're actually quite common now, and going by what you provided it seems you're not using them.

I did a test when the legs came out and got a shade skull and necro kit in less than 50 fiyr remains

I was sort of bummed because I spent a lot LOT more getting my original set and skull :(

Taylor.png

(Yes, I was using Morytania Legs 4 to improve chances of better keys when burning corpses, and Ring of Wealth to improve rewards from chests)

Elricedward.png