LOCK PLZ LOL I'M AN IDIOT

remoteman

wasn't sure wether to put this in media or computer discussion but i gues u guys might have used it often enough.

i can't get any colour to display except white in photoshop. if i have a black background you can use brushes to make it white, but thats all. it is set on RBG colour mode, but i don't no what else 2 check. i can provide screenshots if it will help.

thx in advance if u no wat to do. i will certainly provide further detail into the problem if the need arises.

RM

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

hmm i think we're gonna need some screenies pls

its most probably the simplest thing thats out of place, it always is with photoshop, 1 small thing not correct and it all screws up

Just like programming languages (e.g html, one wrong "" and you puzzle for hours)

i'm at school atm, so can't have a look, but it is on RBG colour, and i can colourize it, but i want it 2 work as normal, it can be fixed, its just figuring out watt. um what do you want me to post screenies of?

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

far out i'm an idiot

officially

i was trying 2 use the art history brush instead of the normal brush, it was set 2 pencil and didn't think of fixing :roll: so this can be locked lol

Splatter-RM-stroke.png