Who is the best RC Quest video-walk-through author ?

Neohero1972

Hi

As my favourite YouTube video-quest-walk-through maker (GoingCrazy201) seemingly has chosen to take a break from making video-walk-throughs, then I would like to know which of the others video-walk-throughs makers you can recommend ? as the ones I have tried so far hasn't been up to the high standards I'm used to.

Well frankly, you could've worded your OP differently if you didn't want people to think that. Is there a reason to mention his name and that others you have looked at can't live up to his high standards? No, it doesn't really have anything to do with your question, and so red flags are thrown up.

With that being said, I have no clue whatsoever.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

I have never seen one person make I guide for EVERYTHING in RuneScape... To us what KIND of guides you want, and we might be able to help you out. Say you wanted a Kiln guide, we might give you a link to Smokey or something like that. Your generic OP doesn't help us help you.

I have never seen one person make I guide for EVERYTHING in RuneScape... To us what KIND of guides you want, and we might be able to help you out. Say you wanted a Kiln guide, we might give you a link to Smokey or something like that. Your generic OP doesn't help us help you.

Well, most of the time I use the guides from "our site" i.e tip.it for my daily needs, however, when it comes to quest guides I prefer to use video-walk-throughs as they let me do the quest faster compared to a written quest guide.

I'm not looking for a help to a specific quest, what I was looking for, was a someone who makes good video-walk-throughs.

I'm honestly quite surprised to discover that this seemingly is a problem for some - i'll guess I just have to search for it myself.

Well frankly, you could've worded your OP differently if you didn't want people to think that.

I must admit that I didn't foresee that anyone would have a problem with that and reading my post a few times over I still can't see how I could have expressed myself in any other way.

Is there a reason to mention his name and that others you have looked at can't live up to his high standards? No, it doesn't really have anything to do with your question, and so red flags are thrown up.

Yes, the reason why I mentioned her name was that she is/was well-known for making great quest walk-throughs and therefore I thought it was a good idea to mention her name in order to give my fellow users an impression of what I'm after.