Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

PvM-Kyle91's Blog ~ Possible comeback! have been away for a few months

Boss Hunting Clans Minigames Skilling

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Zodiac Lotus
[ Display Name History ]

Zodiac Lotus

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Zodiac Lotus
  • RSN2:Lodiac Zotus
  • Clan:Lions of RS
Here's hoping Gregor, I'm trying to get Max cape by the start of January. My partner and i are moving in together and i may not/ might quit by then. Who knows, I've tried to quit once before. Managed to walk away from Runescape for a year and bit, came back and everything had changed. lol

Posted Image

"A pile of wealth, or a pile of bones" - Zodiac Lotus 2014.

10 year veteran cape - 03/03/15

Zodiac_lotus.png

Zodiac Lotus
[ Display Name History ]

Zodiac Lotus

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 41 posts
[Blog Entry: PvM Fredrow]
[Date: 21/08/2012]

Hey guys, i apologize for not updating my thread in the last three days. I forgot Hehe, well after getting 99 Cooking a few days ago. I haven't done anything else that is equal to that achievement. I visited the Lava flow mine, i managed to receive my third piece of my gold mining gear the helmet. I only have the legs and body left to get. I can't wait to get them as I'm not very fond of Mining, but i guess it's a lot better then hunter. Hehe

Posted Image

While waiting for my clan meeting to start i decided to use my Pendant of Fletching, i purchased around 300 magic logs from the G.E and sat at the banker in the clan citadel and Fletched. I started my dinner and came back to discover i had achieved 88 Fletching. Was kind of bummed out that i had missed the screenshot. Oh well, i still have my Fletching knife from Stealing creation to use up. :)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Zodiac_lotus.png

Zodiac Lotus
[ Display Name History ]

Zodiac Lotus

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 41 posts
[Blog Entry: PvM-Kyle91]
[Date: 28/08/2012]

Hello to who ever reads my blog.

So for now, I've not decided on what i will do yet in Runescape. I'm trying to take down the Queen Black Dragon, but i am failing miserably. I'm still determine to beat the Queen Black Dragon, But I'm not entirely sure when i will have the guts to take her down. Aha, As for my goal of the Max Cape. I've decided i will go for it still.. But I'm not going to rush my self.

I will start to update my blog again, as I've been very slack with that. I'm sorry for the people who enjoy reading and checking up on my Blog. I will have a new Blog Entry for tonight. Hopefully.

Kind regards - PvM-Kyle91.

Zodiac_lotus.png

Zodiac Lotus
[ Display Name History ]

Zodiac Lotus

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 41 posts
[Blog Entry - PvM-Kyle91]
[Date: 6/09/2012]

I have to apologize to everyone who reads my blog. As of late, i haven't been updating my blog at all. As I haven't wanted too, and was going through a few things in game, and out of game. I'm slowly getting back into taking down my achievements, screenshot my achievements and noting them down on my blog :)

In a nut shell, I purchased an Armadyl Crossbow today. Cost me my Armadyl ranged gear.. Bought the crossbow for 17.5m, I'm in love with the crossbow. Best purchase I've made it in a while.

Will have to remake my thread again. Lol

Kind regards - PvM-Kyle91

Zodiac_lotus.png

GregorDGrim
[ Display Name History ]

GregorDGrim

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • RSN:GregorDGrim
Don't forget to update your signature when you revamp your blog. I'm looking forward to reading about your future achievements.

Zodiac Lotus
[ Display Name History ]

Zodiac Lotus

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 41 posts
[Date: 7/09/2012]

It's good to be getting back into Blogging. Though i didn't achieve anything today, i had some fun with my new gear that i had purchased. Costly but i love it. I will add pictures of my new gear tomorrow, as it's get late now. And Craig Ferguson's Late Late Show has just started, so I'm heading off to bed.

Good night for now, not for ever!

PvM-Kyle91.

Zodiac_lotus.png

Zodiac Lotus
[ Display Name History ]

Zodiac Lotus

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 41 posts
[Date: 9/09/2012]

Started my day on a downward note, Some hacker had managed to access my account, and managed to break my bankpin.. and swiped/ransacked my account.... On a higher note, I had placed my Void gear & my fire cape in my house just before i had logged out for the evening. What I'm most upset about is the fact i lost my Armadyl Boots & Crossbow which i had recently just purchased. I still have my Saradomin Murmur amulet that i had purchased as well, as it seems the hacker had tried to sell it on the G.E with no avail so that is a small win for me which I am grateful for.

After recovering from my hack, i went to a corporeal beast hunt with my clan. I managed to earn around almost 1 million coins worth of drops which has brightened my mood. After the clans monster hunt had ended i teleported out to Lletya which is my favourite spot in the entire of Runescape and began to re obtain my tiny elf Crystals, I had approximately 50 in my bank which where dropped which aggravated me as it had taken me a while to amass that amount, while gathering more tiny elf crystals i received a clue scroll(hard) from a Elf. After completing the clue scroll i received a reward worth nearly 800,000 coins which was entirely amazed by :)

After returning to Lletya to continue with collecting tiny elf crystals i received another clue scroll, which i went and completed after finally gathering my 30th tiny elf crystal. With this nets worth, i only received a reward of only net worth of 70,000 coins which i was pretty bummed out about.. But these things happen. I had made myself a plan of sitting out in lletya woodcutting magic logs and then fletching them into unstrung magic longbow's.

[-Formula of my Woodcutting/Fletching plan-]
  • 30 Tiny elf crystals - 3 in my inventory, leaving 25 spaces.
  • 25 spaces left = 25 magic logs = 250xp per magic log = 6,250xp an inventory per 25.
  • 25 magic logs fletched into 25 magic Longbow's (unstrung) = 2,287xp an inventory per 25.
  • 25 magic longbow's = 31,600 coins per inventory.
  • 25 magic longbow's x 3 charges per tiny elf crystal = 75 magic longbow's per 3 charges x 3 tiny elf crystals per inventory = 225 magic longbows per 3 crystals.
  • 1 tiny elf crystal(3) = 18,750 woodcutting experience/6,861 Fletching experience
  • 3 tiny elf crystals(3)x 3 = 56,250 woodcutting experience/20,583 Fletching experience
  • 30 tiny elf crystals(3) = 562,500 Woodcutting experience/205,830 Fletching experience
  • 1 tiny elf crystal(3) = 225 magic logs/Longbow's x 30 = 2,250 Magic logs/Longbow's per 30 Tiny Elf Crystals.
This is my idea/plan of working on Fletching & Woodcutting in one go.. working on my rank in Woodcutting and working my way towards 99 Fletching.

Posted Image

Zodiac_lotus.png

Zodiac Lotus
[ Display Name History ]

Zodiac Lotus

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 41 posts
[Date : 11/09/2012]

Today has been a really great day for me today, not only did i get 97 Defence! i also received two.. TWO!! GWD drop in a single solo run!! more on that shortly. I had been training Defence at the Living Rock Caverns, got close to around 20k experience from 97 Defence, i went to ZGWD with my former clan Unity of Guthix, the brought me closer to 97 Defence. I had was approximently 16,1k experience to 97 Defence, i won a medium xp off the SOF! hence why i got 97 defence at the G.E :)
Posted Image

After achieving 97 defence, i decided to go on a solo hunt AGWD. I was rather feeling null about going to GWD as i always seem to get no drops, however i was wrong this time 'round. In 11 kills, i received two items from killing Kree'arra. The first item i received was the Armadyl Helmet :) and my second item, i received was the Armadyl Boots :)
Posted Image
Posted Image

So happy with myself, made approximately 16m from a single trip. :)) And, the thing that truely impressed me was the fact i wasn't using Overloads as well. Heading to bed now, with a smile on my face.. And watching Craig Ferguson's Late Late show :)

Posted Image

Zodiac_lotus.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Boss Hunting, Clans, Minigames, Skilling

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users