Best way to runespan

Samaster

You should never be doing esswraiths unless there's absolutely NO nodes up. Nodes are common, and they're worth running around looking for. I was pushing up to 110k+ experience an hour when I was at around level 95 by hunting nodes and only doing wraiths in the unlikely instance that I was running out of essence.

K9oz.png

Currently hold the rank of 'Honoured' Member in OTG.

Some pretty impressive player vs monster achievements.

I've had fifty two sigils since release of corporeal beast.

I've had sixty three drops from Nex in under six months.

Close to 3 billion gold from doing player vs monster.

You should never be doing esswraiths unless there's absolutely NO nodes up. Nodes are common, and they're worth running around looking for. I was pushing up to 110k+ experience an hour when I was at around level 95 by hunting nodes and only doing wraiths in the unlikely instance that I was running out of essence.

The only issue with that being if you do not do creatures at least semi-regularly it is very likely you will run out of ess.

Running after nodes is definitely the best xp/hr but you don't lose out hugely by camping a wraith spot and grabbing the good nodes, especially as certain areas have a wealth of good nodes. Eg the 2 soul wraith island in a radius of like 1-2 island from that get loads of death+ nodes

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Yes I am getting 99 but should finish getting 90 today, but I try to go back in fourth between 3 islands mainly that I can see most of the other islands in case a node pops up...I do not go to a better node unless it is much better in exp because moving is losing time...Also doing esswraiths are slow...My suggestion is to load up on a lot of essence initially and then just periodically get more when no nodes are around...I try to always have over 1.2k ess and will just get more when no good nodes are around.

• Like 1
sportsjock21.png