Howdy! Mostly everywhere online I go by the username Zenax, but I created my RuneScape account before that time and someone took the name before I could, so long story short my RSN is Shaii.

I've been playing RuneScape since November 2004 but created Shaii back in 2009, if I remember well, due to a hacked account. I started as a lowly level 3 skiller but ended up gaining combat after a while and I don't really regret it. I'm still more of a skiller than a fighter, though. I quit playing in December 2010 due to a lack of interest in the game but started playing again recently. I'm still F2P right now so I decided to push for that 99 Firemaking since I already have all the maple logs needed and I don't have to manually click them all anymore. I really like that bonfire update so far. I'm level 95 right now, and not too far from 96. If everything goes well that Cooking cape of mine will be trimmed in a few days. I'm also planning on finishing that 99 Farming I started before I quit (94) whenever I will be a member again, along with Fishing (92).

Outside of RuneScape, I'm a 17 years old French-Canadian who will soon start college and is struggling to find a job. I have been a moderator on the Bulbagarden forums (biggest English Pokémon community) in the strategy games sub-forum since April 2012 where I play a lot of mafia games. I watch a few shows and tend to obsess over them (Lost, Supernatural and Legend of Korra, among others.)

Anyway, that's enough rambling about my life. I hope I'll be able to integrate your community well since I've been using Tip.It for years but never actually created an account and it looks like a rather nice place.

Hey there! Welcome. :).

Now where are these free partyhats I expected?!

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Clever trick to get views on your thread. The only reason I took a look at it was because I was expecting a phishing link. ;)

Be that as it may, I've edited your title since - for obvious reasons - we can't allow threads to have misleading titles. Feel free to change it to whatever you want as I just put in the generic; just make sure that it actually reflects your OP. PM me if you have some questions.

Welcome to Tip.It! :smile:

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

Clever trick to get views on your thread. The only reason I took a look at it was because I was expecting a phishing link. ;)

Be that as it may, I've edited your title since - for obvious reasons - we can't allow threads to have misleading titles. Feel free to change it to whatever you want as I just put in the generic; just make sure that it actually reflects your OP. PM me if you have some questions.

Oh, sorry, I didn't think it would cause trouble.

Oh, sorry, I didn't think it would cause trouble.

It's not causing any trouble at all, really. It was just a reminder.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475