Slayer and Pendants?

Jj Dynomite

Alright so, I'm probably one of the biggest supporters of the Squeal of Fortune, I don't know what I'd do without it *SARCASM*...lol.

I really disagree with the fact that SOF is part of every update and that you can basically buy exp. Its also discomforting that they put more exp items in the game (Pendants) but only for the SOF making it only obtainable if you buy spins...of course you can get pendants from your free spins but a thought occured to me....

Seeing as effigies are a thing of the past and extremely hard to get since the nurf (I powerslayed 1.4m slayer exp and get 1 effigy lol) I was thinking there should be a new item to be dropped by slayer creatures when you are specifically on a slayer task.

What if they take away pendants from the SOF (and take away the SOF altogether while you're at it) and give those as slayer drops?

This would do far less damage than Effigies, I think the biggest concern about effigies was that you could sit there spinning your cannon around at cave crawlers and get better exp for say runecrafting or slayer than you would by actually training the skill itself. Pendants on the other hand as a slayer drop don't do anything unless you throw on the thing and go train the skill whereas you could get 120k exp or w/e the amount in about a minute from an effigy.

Slayer is somewhat dead in the drops department, there are no exp drops and most drops such as whips and d boots are no where near what they used to be in value. Sure the raw exp is still the same but slayer is no where near as rewarding as it use to be.

I think it would be cool to see people slayer tab's stacked with Pendants..Idk it used to be cool seeing that.

So do you think it would be cool if Pendants became a slayer drop? Do you think Slayers need more rewards in general as far drops? Or perhaps you feel slayer's have everything they need?

• Like 1

jj_dynomite.pngwilderness_ditch.png

What Den said. Also the Jagex spin on it would be along the lines of "monsters drop spin tickets-> spin tickets get you the pendants, so slayer gives you pendants, if not then why not try buying some more spins, you could win a limited time cosmetic item". But more wordy, cheerful and transparent.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png