Who's afraid of the Big Bad Bots?

Hello everyone!

I've been looking around for a while for a partner to pk green dragon bots in the wilderness for a little cash (upwards of 1M an hour for minimal risk) and to put a dent in the botter's egos.

I'm making this topic because I can't really pk on my own anymore, there are too many pjer's and pker's who will duo me to death.

That's basically why I've decided that safety in numbers is the best option.

As for stats, you'll need a decent cb lvl and defense to tank the bot's hits. I'm lvl 113 atm, but above 100 should be alright.

I have 86 mage for teleblock so you won't need it, but I do use polypore because it's cheap so you might consider it as well.

Nothing else really to note, except that (while unfortunately theres no way to prove it), I would NEVER lure you for gear, in fact I only pk with the polypore staff alone for that reason, and I hope you would do the same!

PM me in game (Jslayer999)

or on the forums!

Hoping to hear from people soon!

Maybe it's still profitable alone, but if anyone's interested, I would really like a partner!

PS: if you ask nicely, I'd even front a polypore staff, so no risk for you (only for an extended PKing trip), otherwise there'd be no point.

I guess I was wrong to say that it wasn't profitable alone, I suppose it is, but, that siad, somehow EVERY time I go, there is always a pker pair that shows up and I have to tele.

I'd like to go as a pair because it's more fun, less risk and all around more enjoyable :)

Still hoping for a partner.