Divination

Rjk

dm6t.png

#Divination | DivinationX| Main Memberlist | "Divination" Clan Chat | Our Forums

9gxihi1g22i9isutku13-1.gif

THREE TIME JAGEX SKILL CUP WINNERS, 2009-2011!

goldcrown.gifFounder

Jarod

goldcrown.gifLeaders

Omniscient

JarOfHearts

goldcrown.gifCouncil

Gews

Hung Dave

Luna Garza

Or C

Slainte

Toytlee

November

arcanespiritshield.pngIntroduction

Divination X was founded the 24th of March 2008 and is a skilling clan that has grown from consisting almost exclusively from New Zealanders to having members from all around the world and quickly becoming one of the top skilling clans in the world as showed by winning the JaGeX Skilling Cup in 2009, 2010 and again in 2011, winning skilling wars against some of the best clans, and having an average overall level of 2300+. We strive to remain one of the best, and are always on the look for new members to join our clan and community. If you think this is something for you, keep reading!

divinespiritshield.pngHow to apply

In order to apply, you must first register at our site. After completing the registration process, please read the stickies in this forum, they will guide you on your way to becoming a member of Divination. The only requirement apart from having the total level needed, is to be 20 post count. This is to show that you'll be active on the forums, and shows us some sort of dedication. After filling out your application and having it confirmed by 2 referrals. After 3-5 days your application will be either Accepted or Declined based on the feedback and input from our members.

Requirements

For those with combat;

• Junior Member - 1600-1899 Total
  • Member - 1900-2099 Total
  • Advanced - 2100-2299 Total
  • Elite Member - 2300-2474 Total
  • Legend - 2475-2496 Total
  • Maxed - 2496 Total

For Skillers(level 3)

• Junior Member - 800-999 Total
  • Member 1000-1199 Total
  • Advanced Member - 1200-1499 Total
  • Elite Member - 1500-1699 Total
  • Legend - 1700-1720 Total
  • Maxed - 1721 Total

What we expect from you:

• You are able to put the clan before yourself
  • You are able to act mature when needed
  • Try your best to be active
  • Last but not least, enjoy yourself, have fun!

elysianspiritshield.pngFeatures

This is what makes Divination so great. We have tons of fun events, competitions and forum games to keep us entertained. All of which also lets you get in touch with other members quickly after joining - making new friends is always fabulous!

We have events and competitions such as:

• Tears of Guthix
  • Divination Crypic Clue Fest
  • Various minigames
  • Skilling Socials
  • Yearly Divination Awards
  • Achievement of the Month
  • 12 and 24 hour long skilling competitions
  • Week-long skilling competitions
  • Monthly Overall Trackers
  • Theme of the Month
  • Unique Skilling wars, such as the Divination Skilling League

At the start of every month we also have a huge Behind the Scenes post with clan updates, future updates, events and achievements. We're lucky enough to have a daily newspaper as well. It's filled with quotes, funny short stories and pictures along with clan and real-life updates.

Need any skilling tips? Then the Help Forum is the place to ask. We're more than happy to help you with your questions about skilling, or just Runescape in general.

Where legends are born? If you want to steal our slogan you have to fight for it.

Nvm ur skillers rofl.

We'll fight you in a 24 hour Skilling war of your choice. Herpaderp.

Also, in future please look where the thread is posted before posting stuff like that. Thanks.

I'd like to join the channel and chat with you guys .. :-w.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...