Is there a way to check when I started play RS?

hlpmee

Sort of. Go to Hans in Lumbridge and talk to him about the 5/10 year cape. He'll tell you how many days you have left until you can get them. You can figure it out from there when you created your account.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Sort of. Go to Hans in Lumbridge and talk to him about the 5/10 year cape. He'll tell you how many days you have left until you can get them. You can figure it out from there when you created your account.

what if I already pass 10 years?

Aha_its_you.png

If you have already passed ten years I don't think there is a way, though I do vaguely recall a jmod mentioning making Hans so he can tell you; though I'm not sure if that was a we have done or a we will look at doing.

Besides it's not like there's a huuuuge range of dates it could be if you get 10 year cape. Due to how jagex stored data they only had creation dates from late feb 02 onwards and rs started in jan 01 so if you can get/have got 10 year vet cape already your creation date has to be Jan 01 - 26th Sept 02 (assuming you got it today)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I wanted to do the same thing, know exactly when I started playing on my first account, but since it was over 10 years, Hans could not help. If you find out a way to do this, definitely let everyone know :P Besides waiting for the 15 year cape to come, I haven't found a way yet.

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.