Lady Says Hi

Hai guys!!! I have been reading these forums for years, and finally decided to join in :) Finally decided to join up after a friend of mine gave me a nudge (haha). I am free to play pure, and am also a skiller cuz I don't like to hurt things :( I have been playing on and off for years but I try to stay in the shadows as much as I can > : )

Welcome and hello :). I guess you're probably all set by now, but feel free to ask if you need any help :).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Welcome to TIF! :)

It's always good to see another pure F2P. You should check out the F2P discussion and top 250 list threads in the "General Discussion" section.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Welcome and hello smile.png. I guess you're probably all set by now, but feel free to ask if you need any help smile.png.

Thankies : )

Welcome to TIF! smile.png

It's always good to see another pure F2P. You should check out the F2P discussion and top 250 list threads in the "General Discussion" section.

I shall, and thank you good sir ; )

Hello, Lady Anonymous, and Welcome to the Rune Tips Community, also known as the home of the "Tip.It'ers" (said like "tip-it'ers")... As you can imagine, please beware the forum's lunatics and enjoy your stay. Who knows, you might have just been greeted by one! :P

~Mr. D. V. "Maybe I'll see you in the Forum Games area?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)