Easiest way to get frozen key?

Cow

I'd like to use my darts on nex but have not even been in the GWD in years upon years. What monsters and setup would get me the 4 key pieces easily, and where are they?

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Zammy/Sara stuff near the entrance of GWD, Aviansies for Arma and Goblins/Hobgoblins/Ogres (I think?) for Bandos. Normal melee gear for Zammy/Sara/Bandos and range for Arma. Make sure to be potted and using a range boosting pray in order to beat the bots (Should obviously be potted/praying for the other stuff too, but for Arma it's much more important).

EDIT: Or do you need to be inside the lairs to get the key? I honestly forgot. If so, the same still applies-ish.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Yes, only monsters in the lairs drop key pieces.

Good luck!

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

The easiest way to get them is to enter each 'stronghold' as thats only place keys drop and find a cluster of the weakest monster to stomp on.

So like imps for Zammy

Hobgoblins(?) for Bandos

etc.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Can you only get key parts from monsters within their encampments (for example, sara mages in sara encampment will drop them, but sara mages in the armadyl camp won't?

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Can you only get key parts from monsters within their encampments (for example, sara mages in sara encampment will drop them, but sara mages in the armadyl camp won't?

Yes.

Each god's piece of the key only drops from their followers and only within their 'stronghold' area.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue