Dominion Tower Journals - Tips

Sy_Accursed

Anybody got tips of rounding these up reasonably quickly?

Got 9/20 thus far and they are the only thing standing between me and 100% Dom Tower completion (well unless you count the one for using helping horn and all the mines, but seeing as the mines are unlocked via journal pages anyway...)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Kill 1 boss in endurance, then check. Forfeit any boss that takes longer than 20 seconds.

The chance of getting a journal page doesn't change according to how many bosses you've killed. So it's best to check every single time you kill a boss.

Kill 1 boss in endurance, then check. Forfeit any boss that takes longer than 20 seconds.

The chance of getting a journal page doesn't change according to how many bosses you've killed. So it's best to check every single time you kill a boss.

Didn't they fix that?

Do climber and get as high Dominion Factor as possible before collecting. When I got the journal pages I usually got one for every 50k DF in the chest (100k DF usually got me 2 pages in the chest, and I seemed to get one more frequently with DF above 30k, while less than 30k DF did not give me a page).

Don't forget to collect the dreadnips and gloves. When you're done you will not want to go near the Tower ever again.

Good luck.

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.