ToeJam says 'hello'

My start date might make me look like an old user, but I barely remember making it :shock:

RSN is ToeJam and I used to use tip it alot for treasure trails and guides for the most part. Decided to delve into the forum side of the community yesterday and hopefully make some new friends and aquaintances. I've been very active in the RSC forums, specifically the clan fights section... but I don't want to narrow myself down and thought I'd branch out a little to another prominant fan site and see if the community appeals.

My only real (rs) claim to fame of a kind is that I was once a prominant figure @ mobilising armies and held the #1 spot for some time... but real life caught up with me and the wife far prefers it when I do my allocated chores around the house and pay her some attention :lol: So, I'm very open to any questions or requests for advise on how to make the experience of imbuing rings tolerable.

Anyway... HELLO!

(note: I am rather useless at knowing if signitures meet the size requirements.. so if there are any problems, please left me know and I'll skew as best I can)

bOT8c.png

Welcome to TIF! :)

Love the sig, btw.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...