Trouble for BXP

Mintznes

Hi Tipit,

(New here.. been browsing but made my own account!)

So the BXP is coming up and I'm unsure what to train that will be most worthwhile to me.

I do plan on Maxing out~ (:

So far:

• I bought enough planks to get more than 91 Construction (~77k Oak planks)
  • Summer pies for agility
  • Farm runs planted and more ready
  • Got decent amount of battlestaves
  • Got some charms to level me to 97

I was thinking after these I should do:

• Hunter - jadinkos
  • RC - runespan
  • DG possibly(?)
  • Fletching - broads
  • Smithing - addy
  • Fishing - C2(?)
  • Slayer

Is my plan/training methods good for this weekend or is there something else or skills that should be more prioritized?

I only have roughly <100m cashstack and have basically everything other than the high valuables such as Nex armours/SS's

posted below are my stats

Mintznes.png

Do you really need more planned?

It's only an 49 hour event, factor in sleeping and such and 77k oak planks alone would probably consume most of the weekend let alone added farm runs etc.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

77k oak planks would get you around 95 or 96, not 91.

I'd have switched out construction for a more expensive skill a few weeks/days ago but it's a bit late now.

Otherwise

do you really need more planned?

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

I'd have switched out construction for a more expensive skill a few weeks/days ago but it's a bit late now.

Otherwise

It's actually really easy to buy supplies for herblore and all other skills right now. I just bought supplies for 99 herblore and 98 summoning yesterday without any real issues other than water talismans.

Otherwise

It's actually really easy to buy supplies for herblore and all other skills right now. I just bought supplies for 99 herblore and 98 summoning yesterday without any real issues other than water talismans.

The trouble isn't they are hard to buy, the trouble is their price has skyrocketed meaning you are basically paying twice as much as the normal prices this rendering the benefits of the weekend void in terms of gp:xp

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue