★ Adam's Guide to Dailies ★ [WIP]

News Feed

Hello and welcome to my first ever guide on the TIF!

I hope this helps some of you out there that are looking for that extra GP per day. I will keep this short and sweet as most of you don't want to read paragraphs of text all day :D

Contents

• 1. Requirements
  • 2. Suggested equipment / Items
  • 3. The Strategy - Part I
  • 4. Stategy's not mentioned

[spoiler=1. Requirements]The requirements for obtaining extra gold is entirely up to you. You do not necessarily need any quests / levels however the higher your skills / quest, the more places you can obtain gold.

Most of the ways I have shown are called "Dailies" which are only can be done once per day, however these short tasks from running around different shops can make you a nice amount of gold.

[spoiler=2. Suggested equipment / Items]There are no items you really need to collect dailies just a few coins to buy them with. However since you will be running around different stores across Runescape I suggest have a few teleport tablets / runes for faster trips. You can also reduce you're weight and even use a Spirit Terrorbird Pouch with Tireless Run Scrolls for the extra run energy.

[spoiler=3. The Strategy - Part I]Butterfly Jars In the Hunter store in Nardah can be bought for 1GP each, there GE price is 239 making you 238 GP per Jar. There are 300 in the store that resets once every 24 hours. The full 300 Jars will make you 71400 GP.

121029214256.png

At the Ardougne Market the spice seller sells spice for 230 GP each. There are 10 in stock making you a total of 9590 GP profit.

121029214756.png

Down at the Ardougne General store the shopkeeper will sell you "Vial Of Water" packs that you open for vials of water. There are 6 packs in store at 500 GP each. This makes you a profit of 3200 GP.

121029214843.png

Jatix's Herblore store in Traverly will also sell "Eye Of Newt" packs for 150 GP each. There are 20 in stock, making you 7000 GP profit.

121029214957.png

Around the corner at the Slayer Master he will sell you 3000 Unfinished Broad Bolts and Arrow Heads for 150 GP each. The profit from these depends as the Unfinished Broads don't always sell. You should make a fairly decent profit from this. On the 29th Of October 2012 I made 99k.

121029215031.png

Just north of the Slayer Master there will be a small Herblore store. He sells "Vial Of Water" packs for 500 GP each and "Eye Of Newt" packs for 150 GP each. This will make you a profit of 31k.

121029215158.png

Upon completion of the Karamja Tasks, Dell Monti will give you 40 noted pineapples once per day.

You can use these pineapples on a empty compost bin found at each allotment patch found across runescape. Supercompost goes for around 700-900 GP each. Also note that each compost bin takes 15 pineapples, giving you 15 bucket loads of supercompost back. After the Karamjan Elite Tasks Dell Monti will give you 40 noted apples instead of pineapples.

121029215317.png

The Catherby General store owner will sell you 80 Seaweed and 40 Pineapples once per day for 2 GP each. The Seaweed can be cooked on a fire to create "Soda Ash" which can be used with a bucket of sand to make "Molten Glass". You should make supercompost with the pineapples as said before.

121029215401.png

Down on the Catherby Docks the charter ship workers will sell you 10 "Raw Rabbit" for 67 GP each.

You make a profit of 10110 GP.

121029215509.png

[spoiler=4.Strategy's not mentioned]* I cannot fully do all available ways to obtain dailies as I haven't finished the quests or have the skill requirement for it, however I will post some I know that you could try out yourself. *

At the Yanille house portal "Bert" the sandkeeper will give you 84 buckets of sand sent to your bank. This can be used with Soda Ash from Catherby to make "Molten Glass".

121029215702.png

After completion of the quest "What Lies Below" you are able to kill the Bork once per day. Bork drops a decent amount of charms and a few gems. It's really worth killing once per day for the charms as they add up eventually!

121029220833.png

Mining Red Sandstone in Oo'Glog can fetch a decent amount of gold. The requirements are 81 Mining and 89 Crafting (to create potion flasks). You will also need to have completed " As A First Resort".

34qmgk4.jpg

After Starting "Recipe for Disaster" you can use the food chest in Lumbridge Basement. The more parts of RFD (recipe for disaster) you have completed the more pieces of food you can buy. The best food in the store to buy is chocolate bars for 20 GP each. After completing the quest you can buy 300 Chocolate Bars, making you a total of 54k.

Buying Battle Staffs from "Naff" In the stave shop in Varrock can also bring in a little profit. The more Varrock Tasks you have completed the more Battle Staves he will sell.

After completion of the Ardougne Tasks, Wizard Cromperty will give you some noted Pure Essence. The more tasks completed the more essence.

Seers Village tasks will also fetch in some gold. Talking to geoffery in the Flax Field, he will give you 120 noted flax once per day. And yet again the more tasks completed the more flax you will get.

Farming herbs is also an amazing way for profit, even if its just 1 run every morning you will still fetch a decent 100k + just from a quick 5 minutes trip. Juju Farming potions will increase your profit while doing this.

Last but not least, one of my favorite, Wicked Hood runs. When your Wicked Hood has every talisman inside it will provide you will 175 pure essence once per day. After completion "Mourners End Part II" you can use the Death Altar. At 99 Runecrafting with every pouch filled and the inventory filled up of pure essence you can make around 340 death runes once per day.

• Like 1

Nice daily guide. :).

Maybe you'd like to add that you can take the boats (I take Catherby) to Oo'glog for quick transportation to the sandstone.

Dell Monti also gives free 40 apples after the elite tasks. :D.

If I can think of anything else I'll let you know.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Nice daily guide. :).

Maybe you'd like to add that you can take the boats (I take Catherby) to Oo'glog for quick transportation to the sandstone.

Dell Monti also gives free 40 apples after the elite tasks. :D.

If I can think of anything else I'll let you know.

I guess you could add in collecting coconuts/papayas/morchella mushrooms/cactus spines. Pretty nice cash, not a lot of effort. Bonus with Ent familiar

Thanks guys going to make some changes now!

Oo, not bad. Useful guide, I'll make sure to follow this. Keep it up!

May Jubileus, the Creator, Grace you.

(Oh, by the way, it's 6 vial of water packs.) :)

Edited by Sylvette

899th to 120 attack! August 9, 2014~!

Just a small point, you've actually got the sandstone map wrong, in terms of where Rutmir's robust glass machine is. On the map, you've placed the marker on the wrong side of Seegud (the ogre)'s hut. I'll attach a map and a screenie :P

[hide= Your Sandstone Map]

Mining Red Sandstone in Oo'Glog can fetch a decent amount of gold. The requirements are 81 Mining and 89 Crafting (to create potion flasks). You will also need to have completed " As A First Resort".

121029220914.png

[/hide]

[hide= In Game Map Location]a9qrv7.png[/hide]

[hide= In Game Screenie]29eszgw.png[/hide]

Great guide otherwise :P

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Just a small point, you've actually got the sandstone map wrong, in terms of where Rutmir's robust glass machine is. On the map, you've placed the marker on the wrong side of Seegud (the ogre)'s hut. I'll attach a map and a screenie :P

[hide= Your Sandstone Map]

121029220914.png

[/hide]

[hide= In Game Map Location]a9qrv7.png[/hide]

[hide= In Game Screenie]29eszgw.png[/hide]

Great guide otherwise :P

Thank you, changing now :)

Your bork map is also wrong, you can go strait from earth warriors to dagannoths as far as i know, dont need to go all the way round. also, consider adding the profit from buying yak hides from the woman in jatizo, cant remember her name ect

meamzed.png

Your bork map is also wrong, you can go strait from earth warriors to dagannoths as far as i know, dont need to go all the way round. also, consider adding the profit from buying yak hides from the woman in jatizo, cant remember her name ect

I'll try that now, and the bork maps right. If its your first time going to bork you have to take this path, after the first time you can go whichever way you want.