Broken mobile site

jayc3399

I've been having the same problem.

I'm using Safari on an iPhone 4s running iOS 6.0.1.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Same issue on my Iphone.

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 6_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/534.46.0 (KHTML, like Gecko) CriOS/21.0.1180.82 Mobile/10A405 Safari/7534.48.3

~M

Yep, it's working properly now. Thanks. :)

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Still broken for me. The tip.it times page also does it.

Edit: if I google pages I can brute force my way into pages. However they are complete broken and nasty looking. Basically look like an old HTML page that has broken tables and expands all the way down the page. That or a div span system that doesn't allow more then one per line. Hopefully that makes sense to someone lol.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

What are you using to try and view it, jay? Any info you can give them will help point them in right direction.

One more potential problem noticed with a Desktop Version of FireFox... The News Section of Tip.It Mobile seems to not be showing underlines on most links on the page. Any chance that could be modified so that links are indicated no matter who is trying to view it, be it mobile or desktop? :huh:

~D. V. "Just tossing the note up..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Sorry if this looks like crap attempting to upload cellphone screen shot from phone lol.

http://imageshack.us/a/img72/4453/imagemkwq.jpg

That's what the pages look like IF they open.

Archermanme.png

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Sorry if this looks like crap attempting to upload cellphone screen shot from phone lol.

http://imageshack.us...3/imagemkwq.jpg

That's what the pages look like IF they open.

Yeah... I'd say that's a problem. Looks like the CSS file just isn't reaching you, or your phone won't accept it. :(

~D. V. "Yyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuugggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Well I just manually went to m.tip.it and the page seems to work. Missing a huge amount of content but thats besides the point. If I manually type in a mobile page on my tower it shows up in the same way. Please god tell me that isn't how the pages are intended to be formatted, if it is, you need a new mobile web coder because it is vile.

For reference:

http://m.tip.it/pages/view/skill_calculators.htm

Archermanme.png

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

<<<snip>>>

For reference:

http://m.tip.it/page...calculators.htm

Strange... That should have redirected to the main site instead. And I just saw what you're seeing by using my desktop FireFox with that exact URL. :blink:

~D. V. "Yeowch!" Devnull

<<<snip>>>

For reference:

http://m.tip.it/page...calculators.htm

Strange... That should have redirected to the main site instead. And I just saw what you're seeing by using my desktop FireFox with that exact URL. blink.gif

~D. V. "Yeowch!" Devnull

It would only go to the main page if they have redirects built in.

Archermanme.png

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Well I just manually went to m.tip.it and the page seems to work. Missing a huge amount of content but thats besides the point. If I manually type in a mobile page on my tower it shows up in the same way. Please god tell me that isn't how the pages are intended to be formatted, if it is, you need a new mobile web coder because it is vile.

For reference:

http://m.tip.it/pages/view/skill_calculators.htm

That page isn't intended to be used on the mobile site. The mobile site was a tiny project and only the databases were coded to work on it.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

So does that mean your not converting everything to a mobile site? If so, don't even bother with a mobile site.

Archermanme.png

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like some updates have been made. One thing I noticed today is the times page displayed well ish in portrait mode. If I turn my phone to landscape it doesn't scale as you end up with a large blank area ontop

Archermanme.png

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Looks like some updates have been made. One thing I noticed today is the times page displayed well ish in portrait mode. If I turn my phone to landscape it doesn't scale as you end up with a large blank area ontop

Looks like it still needs a hard re-direct to the "www.tip.it/<location>" subdomain instead of the "m.tip.it/<location>" subdomain. :geek:

~D. V. "Just remembering how it was before things went awry..." Devnull