QBD question

Hajutze

Mele with bandos/cmaul seems to be the fastest. Followed by Range with zaryte.

The cheapest alternative of course would be magic

tmht-banner-medium-1.png

[spoiler=Rare Drops/Splits (Feb 2013 - ??)]

21m84sy.png

Hmm watching the guides I am really starting to wonder if the crossbow is worth it .. anyways I should pretty much spam her with abilities and try to avoid the fire waves and kill EVERYTHING else before her ... seems simple enough :D

I found her to be quite easy actually.

The trick I have found is that finding the gap in the firewall and running to the gap is a completely futile effort, its just simply better to run INTO the firewall so you wouldnt take more than 1 hit from each wall due to running side ways. Sometimes if you time it right, you won't take any damage from the walls. Very counter intuitive, but rather effective.

I killed her with Black Salamander with SS up constantly on my second try, I only managed to forge the crossbow on the third try, which I killed her with half of my rocktails remaining.

If anything, she is anything but impossible.

Again, the trick is running INTO the fire wall, not sideways.

Other things I have found:

Stay away from her as much as possible, her fire breath seems to be more powerful as you are closer to her. Keep on the move near the back so you can avoid the ghosts and their magic attack. Tag the relics as fast as possible but you are free to completely ignore the grotworms she spawns (but having too many up will most likely interfere with your running, so if you have more than 3 up, kill them).

The Crystal carapace and steel carapace mechanic can be completely ignored to save switching weapons.

EDIT: Changed a major typo

Edited by chenw

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)